twofish

Stopping Mid Surf

Anyone else get that really horrible feeling when you are just at the end of the surf, your favorite song playing in the background, and then all of a sudden you get stopped mid surf? Thats like ordering a big mac and getting a waffle from waffle house, see i have nothing against waffles, but when a man wants his big mac, he wants it, just like the ending of a surf. much anger?

Edited by twofish (see edit history)

I mean technically it could be fixed but then you would have to go ''ultra map creator'' mode and go to each and every ramp and fix it. So unless we have permission from every maps creator and a good map creator on our side we could fix it. But we don't, so deal with it I guess ?

No matter how smooth the ramps are RS will always happen no matter what, hence the name.  Its just how the ramps work, and it doesn't really matter where you land on the ramp either, it could happen anywhere.  

@Vacindak knows more about it

ESE!!!! ?  hello ¿que hay!?

Well You got RS, it means random stop, Everybody know it and everybody hate it!. Especialy at the end of the map, Sadly for you there's not posible way to Fix that, Let me explain that for you. Surf Ramps are made of Tiny triangles blocks. For example this one contains 44 triangles blocks.

Surf_Ramp.jpg.208441f3a588229dcbd34d0a70a9aeb5.jpg

Can you even imagine, How many triangles blocks needed to make Utopia? that's why RS are part Natural in surf , they remember us, Surf creators are not perfect at all.

There are Multiple ways to get RS, The most commun ways are....

1)By the map.

2) By Low gravity.

3) High ping ( As my peruvian internet:c).

4) Rarely but Lerp could be a factor too. 

I hope this imformation helps you. ?

Edited by Vacindak (see edit history)