Thorax_

Mona Pizza Community Challenge?

Would you be interested in this challenge?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Interested?

• No
    • Yes

I'm all for community challenges, but this isn't a challenge so much as it is humiliation (basically the intention) which is what makes it perfect as a "free pass" for an unban. 

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? I doubt that anyone would want to make a public spectacle of themselves by choking down pizza while singing a song all captured on video.

Besides, if people want to do stupid things on camera (like lighting oneself on fire Silence), the best place to go for that is to our very own tinychat during get-togethers :coffee:

56 minutes ago, Forest said:

m all for community challenges, but this isn't a challenge so much as it is humiliation (basically the intention) which is what makes it perfect as a "free pass" for an unban. 

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? I doubt that anyone would want to make a public spectacle of themselves by choking down pizza while singing a song all captured on video.

I must say, while it is the perfect punishment, why won't people humiliate themselves further for the challenge. Horrors of being an butthole

Edited by Nyxll (see edit history)

I fully agree with all of your concerns and thoughts about it being gross, embarrassing and just a not so great idea in general; however as always, @Forest swoops in to save the day with a great idea:

8 hours ago, Forest said:

Maybe start with something smaller and more manageable, like a singing challenge (audio only)? 

Having a contest where people are only singing the Mona Pizza song (or even something else) seems like a much better option and I am totally for it. 

I'll make a new thread about this if Forest's post gains at least 5 positive ratings.

Edited by TheSupremePatriot (see edit history)