RussianDoggo

Bust a fat yeet on smelly bois

:thonker:  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Would you bust a yeet on a couple of smelly bois

Question

1 hour ago, Tatost said:

"It's toxic to rate my posts with bad ratings when I spell things incorrectly."

You say it's rude to rate people's posts "bad spelling," but you do the exact same thing to me and it's okay. You're being incredibly hypocritical right now. It's totally fine to give you a negative rating when you deserve it. People just meme rate my posts on this thread "bad spelling." I don't fuss about it because I know it's just a joke. Don't whine like a child because someone didn't rate your post "funny" online.

If you actually wanted to stop this you wouldn't reply to my posts.

I just don't like getting bad reactions for bad spelling when I really did nothing wrong. 

To be honest, both of you are making a big deal out of it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

55 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

How incredible how hypocritical I am and doing it to one person, oh wow, it's not like I am doing it for a random poop meme.

You're saying that negative ratings can discourage people from posting on the forums, but you are doing the exact same fudgeing thing, you absolute monkey. I would have no problem if you were rating me 'bad spelling' for the meme, but you go around saying that giving negative ratings is discouraging people (yourself included) from posting on the forums.

2 hours ago, Nyxll said:

I am stressed about this is because I feel it is actively discouraging people, not just me from making posts on the forums.

21 hours ago, Dannypicacho said:

you have now idea

I think you know what I'm going to say.

20 hours ago, Nyxll said:

Smelly

This shouldn't be capitalized.

1 hour ago, Nyxll said:

How incredible how hypocritical I am and doing it to one person, oh wow, it's not like I am doing it for a random poop meme.

You lost me.

17 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

I just don't like getting bad reactions for bad spelling when I really did nothing wrong. 

You did, don't worry.

@Nyxll If you have anything else to say you can talk to me in PM on Discord. I'd rather not further derail this thread, or I'd get into more trouble.

58 minutes ago, Tatost said:

I think you know what I'm going to say.

Mechanical keyboards, they just fudge you up sometimes y'know? I think what Nyxll is trying to say is that you're giving these negative ratings for a slight mistake or accidental keystroke and it's making you look toxic. Some people care about their forum accounts and their ratings, I check the forums daily and pretty much use it like social media. I was memeing when I @'d you the first time but then y'all turned this into a flame war for something literally so stupid. 

Edited by Dannypicacho
gotta edit that slight mistake before tatost sends hitmen to my house (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Mechanical keyboards, they just fudge you up sometimes y'know? I think what Nyxll is trying to say is that you're giving these negative ratings for a slight mistake or accidental keystroke and it's making you look toxic. Some people care about their forum accounts and their ratings, I check the forums daily and pretty much use it like social media. I was memeing when I @'d you the first time but then y'all turned this into a flame war for something literally so stupid. 

Wait, if giving people the ratings they deserve means I'm toxic, what does that make the people who meme rate my posts?

27 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

something literally so stupid. 

That's why I said getting angry over ratings was literally the most retarded thing you can do.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

Just now, Tatost said:

Wait, if giving people the ratings they deserve means I'm toxic, what does that make the people who meme rate my posts?

Which is why I think smelly shouldn't be a -1 because it's a meme reaction. But they don't "deserve" it.

3 minutes ago, Dannypicacho said:

Which is why I think smelly shouldn't be a -1 because it's a meme reaction. But they don't "deserve" it.

If they make the mistake and don't fix it, they most definitely do.

image.png.9c9025a7b8d495e765a4bbcf828ebd2f.png

Idk if you meant bad spelling, but this is the one I was talking about. Each and every single one of my posts was meme rated bad spelling/salty.

Edited by Tatost (see edit history)

6 minutes ago, Tatost said:

Each and every single one of my posts was meme rated bad spelling/salty.

wonder why

11 minutes ago, Tatost said:

That's why I said getting angry over ratings was literally the most retarded thing you can do.

Yet, you still fight over it?

41 minutes ago, Nyxll said:

Something that you are doing. Starting things up after it has been long done with. In fact, I am sure this whole thing has no reason to start back up.

Huh, I'll be damned if you make a third mistake in one post, on purpose. 

Yeah the effects of the negative ratings are clear as day even in that post, hope you find the help you desperately need buddy

17 minutes ago, Egossi said:

Yeah the effects of the negative ratings are clear as day even in that post, hope you find the help you desperately need buddy

Gee, you have a sick sense of humor, and I thought I can have that IRL.