• Identity
    https://steamcommunity.com/id/EchoMJP
  • Previously Banned
    No
  • Time Active on Servers
    14 days
  • Reason for Joining

Member Application

Its been a while since I've made my last member application and I thought I wasn't going to make another one but I changed my mind.               I have been playing on this server for a very long time, About 3 years and I felt like I might as well give back to the community a bit because of how much fun and time killing distractions this community has given me.

I was holding off on making this because stuff on the server made me think I wasn't welcome here and wasn't welcome by most.                         I can officially say now I think I'm ready to be a good member and player on the servers.

My end goal of the server and this profile is to make as much of an impact as possible for the better of the server. I understand I mess up sometimes and need to be punished, I understand I can get I can be disrespectful at times but the only reason I do this is that I think some things are unfair towards players experience and can drive away some players. I want to improve as an individual and try to get to know other members better. Thats why I want to be a member on Xeno Gamers.

Thank You

Edited by Kypari (see edit history)

27 minutes ago, FrostyBoiGrim said:

-1 hella gay

+1, I know that some people really don't like him, but I've had lots of positive experiences with him. He's a good person at heart and if you treat him with respect than he will do the same. 

True definition of balance

-1 Likes to start drama.  Immature and is know to break rules when possible. On top of this is never around that long and leaves for long periods. Has also indicated in the past he want member just to get mod.

A: When he is around 7. When he leaves again 2

M:6

Edited by VinylScratch (see edit history)

+1 It's pretty crazy that the person who's punished him in the past (when he went by a different name; when I was mod) is +1ing him 

He's come back and he honestly seems like he changed QUITE a lot from back then. I've never had any issues with him as of yet and he's been quite friendly with me so there's that.

I just want to just point out a couple of things @VinylScratch has said:

7 hours ago, VinylScratch said:

On top of this is never around that long and leaves for long periods.

How is this an issue? He's applying for member, not moderator.

Has also indicated in the past he want member just to get mod.

There's a LOT of people who apply for member just to have a chance at getting staff. This isn't any new.

Something I would like to see are some examples of him causing issues/drama. No I'm not asking for video evidence, I'm only asking from your own experience. please don't hurt me :c

2 hours ago, Nozomi said:

-1 argues with staff and causes issues. 

A: 5/10

M: 4/10

My instances of argueing with staff are be cause you act irresponsible with how you inforce that rule shutting down people who you think “cause issues” (which is incredibly vague reasoning) and then when someone tries to explain that they didn’t do anything you punish them. That’s why I’m makin a thread on it in about 2 weeks.

-1 Likes to start drama.  Immature and is know to break rules when possible. On top of this is never around that long and leaves for long periods. Has also indicated in the past he want member just to get mod.

A: When he is around 7. When he leaves again 2

M:6

I said in another reply the only drama I start is because you guys don’t know how to use your responsibility given to you and abuse it. You do this by shutting people down with no arguing rules and speak over players for no staff related business then yell at them for “talking over you” if me being on the server is 7 then when I leave is 2 is probably because you y’all about me and call me “annoying and manipulative towards staff and players”. You don’t really have place to talk there.

18 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

My instances of argueing with staff are be cause you act irresponsible with how you inforce that rule shutting down people who you think “cause issues” (which is incredibly vague reasoning) and then when someone tries to explain that they didn’t do anything you punish them. That’s why I’m makin a thread on it in about 2 weeks.

I said in another reply the only drama I start is because you guys don’t know how to use your responsibility given to you and abuse it. You do this by shutting people down with no arguing rules and speak over players for no staff related business then yell at them for “talking over you” if me being on the server is 7 then when I leave is 2 is probably because you y’all about me and call me “annoying and manipulative towards staff and players”. You don’t really have place to talk there.

Lol just woke up. I'm trying to say that when I go offline that people make my reputation worse by talking about me in negative connotations such as "annoying and manipulative". I'm also trying to say no shit that my inactivity goes down when I'm inactive XD.

41 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

Please do. 

You have said on multiple occasions you get off when to much staff is on. You like to go to servers with no staff so you can break rules and start things (as you yourself have stated). Your source bans list on our servers is....colorful.  You say that you have reasons for arguing with staff and that its, when we abuse our power or whatever but really what that translates to, is that you do not like being punished and have a problem with authority (something you have shown on multiple occasions).

So no I do not think you would be a good addition to our community as you have also shown you only care about yourself and those who like/don't punish you and anyone else is wrong and abusive. 

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch= STEAM_0:1:100543988 &advType=steamid

46 minutes ago, ReverseMJP said:

But like most of your posts and points about the server you wish to change, it's for your own good and to turn the server into your own playground and make sure the rules are what you want them to be. You do not care about the community, or what the effect of these changes would be so long as it benefits you. You even tend to go and blackmail, and scrounge for "evidence" to get people you do not like demoted. If you were to be helpful, accepting and open to our community this would be a different thread but so far all I have seen is hostility 

Edited by VinylScratch (see edit history)

8 minutes ago, VinylScratch said:

You have said on multiple occasions you get off when to much staff is on. You like to go to servers with no staff so you can break rules and start things (as you yourself have stated). Your source bans list on our servers is....colorful.  You say that you have reasons for arguing with staff and that its, when we abuse our power or whatever but really what that translates to, is that you do not like being punished and have a problem with authority (something you have shown on multiple occasions).

So no I do not think you would be a good addition to our community as you have also shown you only care about yourself and those who like/don't punish you and anyone else is wrong and abusive. 

BANS.XENOGAMERS.COM

https://bans.xenogamers.com/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch= STEAM_0:1:100543988 &advType=steamid

But like most of your posts and points about the server you wish to change, it's for your own good and to turn the server into your own playground and make sure the rules are what you want them to be. You do not care about the community, or what the effect of these changes would be so long as it benefits you. You even tend to go and blackmail, and scrounge for "evidence" to get people you do not like demoted. If you were to be helpful, accepting and open to our community this would be a different thread but so far all I have seen is hostility 

I leave the server because a lot of the time the staff are the people that make me feel uncomfortable and unwelcome. The staff defacing me and talking about me behind my back is what made me not want to play on the servers anymore. The surf staff is the only staff that does this to me because if you look at the bans you can see none of them are on the other XG servers (in recent months).

17 minutes ago, Nozomi said:

Please do. 

I'm going to. My forums post named "Context Matters" should be coming out soon. It's about halfway done.