Savage_Pear

Hey guys its ya boi Melancholy here

Hey guys Uhhh life's kinda really bumming me out im getting pretty suicidal and i think i may be taking a break from a lot of things for a while so if i'm not on you can assume i'm dead or some shit i guess iunno so... Yeah Teach me how to beehawp guys Good Luck mates have fun with life :3 i'll return eventually i guess...

Take Care of yourself Pear - I feel you, just know i'm always here if you really need to talk. I'm always up to listening to people - its what i do best. Hit me up sometimes and we can get in vc and just chill ya know. ❤️

Be Safe and don't do anything I wouldn't. ❤️ 

Take a few days of, do something you love and enjoy life. Life is wonderful you just need to find the things that make you happy.

If your feeling this way don't be scared to talk to someone, help is easy too find if you look for it.

Get better and I am excited to see you again.

Well yeah, and I'm sad, but at the same time I'm really happy that something could make me feel that sad. It's like, it makes me feel alive, you know? It makes me feel human. And the only way I could feel this sad now is if I felt somethin' really good before. So I have to take the bad with the good, so I guess what I'm feelin' is like a, beautiful sadness. I guess that sounds stupid. -Butters