Sign in to follow this  
CharcoPanda

My Goodbye To xG

Just letting everyone know that i am leaving [xG], not because i dont like [xG] or anything, its just because i think i need to start somthing new and go my way. i would be glad to come back and visit still. i'd like to say i really like xG, and it lead me to a great place of happiness, i really enjoyed gaming with you guys, and i loved being

trolled by the cute people... Thanks Bye!!

Thanks To

Rain - Loyal and Helped me Donate to get a Hatpack, you were my favorite player in xG, and i will miss you the most, i love u and always will dad!

Hudson - Helped me with trolls and was a great friend.

Rexxthg - u were funny, we had bad times good times, in the end we are cool with eachother.

High Plains - afs u are cool bro, u helped me alot, and told me how to become more liked in xG

Squizzzerr - Bromance i swear.. i love you bruhh

Bye, (Skrillex)-(CharcoPandaKid)-(Rain Jr.)

P.S. I'm not going to advertise or discuss on xG's forums, if you want to Ask about Team3k just do that by leaving message me on steam.

<3T3K | Elmo Y. Joke

Bye,I remember how much you wanted to be in xG soo much,But i was still a about it,Then you matured soo much in a month,and reapplied and proven yourself mature, I'll miss you:charco,dacutebear,Dayoungpanda,Rexxthg Jr, And rain Jr. Good luck,Fellow team bnanna.

Thanks rexx i tryed soo hard to be mature and get into xG but i guess i just need to start fresh with this previous mistake i've made i will never have the same reputation in xG because of my mistake.. Sooo now im just mature to the point where i stay mature and its just part of me now :)