Sign in to follow this  
Kakaguy211

CT banned

On Jail Break I went on CT and then I was playing and then warden died and when I took over warden I gave a few orders and then I got Team switched then i said "wtf?" then llama said "you can't be warden your too young" and then I said "you could have told me and then I would have passed warden" then I joined CT again and then when the next round started and I suddenly became T and then at the bottom left it said "You are banned from CT" then I went up on the chat and it said "ADMIN Team-Banned [xG] kaka :) ABCDEFGHIJK". I don't get why I was Team Banned and not given a warning. :(:(:(

kaka you should alrdy know once swap by an admin don't swap back and apparently he don't give warnings of not to so you'll be teamban for a bit mabe until tmrw i guess.

ummm... well to be warden you should have a mature voice... you probaly got swap for not having a mature voice even though you don't have to be any age or have a mature voice to be a ct ^_^ don't know why he swap you but ill unban you ... besides read your own post ^ you said you were swap to T and than you swap back to ct ... so thats disobeying admin because you were swap by an admin and you swap back so thats probaly why he teambanned you.