Foxxy

Foxxy

Member Name: Foxxy

In-Game Name: Anthony Sullivan / HAVE A FREEDAY

What game?: CSS

Member: Yes

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:26250431 00:14

Donated: No

Other information: Well first of all, I've been in this clan for a while now and I do not regret a single moment of it. I think it's time I step up to the plate and take the occupation of a Moderator.

I do admit that I am not perfect, I sometimes lose my temper on people. (Mainly CTs that do not read the MOTD) and that I have done some bad things but I do believe I have owned up to them. I want nothing but the best for this community, I apply not for personal gain but I am hoping to do some good for everyone.

I've been trying to be more active lately on more fronts (Teamspeak, LOL, CSS, etc.) and I think that's been paying off, I've been meeting more and more people every day.

I don't want to take up too much of your time, but if you're gonna +1 or -1 me, I would like a credible reason and not just a biased opinion. I'm not asking for vouches, just for you to give me your honest opinion. <3

-1 said I don't deserve admin and I'm a fatty

lol jk +1 he's a cool guy and is a total oldfag. He knows the rules and I've NEVER had a problem with him! :D

P.S. I almost -1'd this because I confused you with Foxxeh >.< Foxxeh

+1 total jerk, always trolls me, he freekills me every round, he constantly spams me on steam. Overall a pretty good guy +1

+1, I encouraged you to join for a reason <3, Very mature player, been here for a long, long time, one of my very first if not FIRST friend in xG, even made a subclan with this faggot. Needs mod.