Sign in to follow this  
Mario

CT Ban

You got CT banned for gun planting once? ... how long is your ban exactly?

he did it 3 times to 3 diferent Ts

i told him to read motd

and i already unbanned him....

Whoa, now. I'm allergic to bullshit and I'm sneezing like crazy. First of all, I "planted" on ONE person by mistake, and no, Mohammad, you did not unban me. Second of all, who in the hell is DaKorean? I don't know what the flying you-know-what you're even referring to, you're just full of crap.

Being banned for a day for something this small? I'm not the one that messed up.

Whoa, now. I'm allergic to bullshit and I'm sneezing like crazy. First of all, I "planted" on ONE person by mistake, and no, Mohammad, you did not unban me. Second of all, who in the hell is DaKorean? I don't know what the flying you-know-what you're even referring to, you're just full of crap.

Being banned for a day for something this small? I'm not the one that messed up.

something small? i dont give a fuck which jb server u go to gunplanting is a well known rule that is forbidden on any jb server..... unfortunatley ur trying to take our rules lightly.... and stop trying to act inoocent i am not the bad guy here...

besides my job is done here... ill let the higherups take care of ur case now......

besides i promised u that ill unban u no need to bring this to the forums....

Dude I have to repeat myself? Really? YOU DID NOT UNBAN ME. Don't freak out on me 'cause you can't man the fuck up and admit your mistakes. I'm an honest guy, but I can't speak for you. Walk the walk, baby.

Dude I have to repeat myself? Really? YOU DID NOT UNBAN ME. Don't freak out on me 'cause you can't man the fuck up and admit your mistakes. I'm an honest guy, but I can't speak for you. Walk the walk, baby.

ok, listen me unbanning u was a something i thought would be kind of me.. obviously u dont apreciate it.. it was not a mistake to ban u... more u post more i lose respect for u...

i also dont want to repeat myself, in ur previous post u stated that u were banned for something small.. in other words u take our rules lightly. this obviously shows ur not worthy of playing ct and that ur ct ban shud remain

also..... higherups have the last decision....

ok, listen me unbanning u was a something i thought would be kind of me.. obviously u dont apreciate it.. it was not a mistake to ban u... more u post more i lose respect for u...

i also dont want to repeat myself, in ur previous post u stated that u were banned for something small.. in other words u take our rules lightly. this obviously shows ur not worthy of playing ct and that ur ct ban shud remain

also..... higherups have the last decision....

^ ayyyyyyyyy'yup

Also, YOU TWO, SHUT THE HELL UP. seriously, gosh. Can't let 2 people talk without there being a fight. Beside, you said you Unbanned him, yet he is still banned, check teamban logs. Also, Doing this makes the job harder for aegean and duckii when they try to get the info out of the messages. So you two, take it easy, wait untill aegean or duckii do something. Thanks on the behalf of xenogamers.

Mohammed if you feel he deserves to be unbanned, unban him. In my opinion he should be unbanned but I don't know his previous offenses like you do so yeah, do what you think is right.

~Closed