Fullbring

New Jb Map

And silence, if possible, you should make it so that when we rtv, we can always nominate this map :D

Please yes or I will tear my nipples off.

[ATTACH]1693.vB[/ATTACH]

Update!

Working on custom cells! The one featured about is the Rain/Kermit cell with lilly pads, streetlights, and of course water and rain. The rain may be my favorite effect (Rain, I still need your spray too :3) You can kinda see something in the corner, but thats the next cell I'm working on :3 I can't believe its only been 5 days since I started this and its already starting to look like a playable map! The climb and underwater race have been completed too. Underwater race feature a teleport to it, and a teleport back, but its one of the few area I didn't put a kill timer on. This is mostly because even if you win, you take a ton of hp damage from drowning and while there is a health station near the exit, the race usually kills hesitant players. The climb features three tiers. The first is the soft tier, anyone can make it. The second one is a little more difficult, but leads to the third tier, which will kill you if you fall. However, winning at the third tier will kill everyone, including the winners of the first tier, and instantly obtain lr. This is timed though, so if they don't make it to at least the soft tier, then everyone dies anyway excluding the winners. :3 Who says the T's have it easy. ;)

2012-02-13_00001.thumb.jpg.8a23f3b46f5560eb6175cc0f525e7d26.jpg

To be honest,, I think insta kill for the "anti armoury camp" may be a bit too "instant". Something I would prefer, would be something like 5 to 10 damage per second starting from 7:45-7:30 for CTs only.

BLU's trailer makes me hyped ;D

The map looks a bit dark right now, have you tested to see what other models look like in the lighting?

Perhaps make the gun drop cell Segway themed xD

If we're doing custom cells, can mine just have a computer in the corner with a little robot toy next to it?

(If you try to use the computer, you lose 5 hp. That's life.)

@@Segway: Many people have said that, and again, the map will be brighter when done, it just save some lag compiling it without the moon just yet, and there will most likely be a gun near your portrait in the Hall of Heroes in the second level of the vip cell :3

@Silver: I might put it back to 20 seconds instead of 15, but I want the Ct's that died to be examples of not to armory camp.

As for the rest, I'll be continuing no the cells and other games, trying to put in all of your ideas too. Based on my list, I'm about one third of the way being done :3 So most likely, I'll try and finish it by the 23rd or earlier :D