Fullbring

New Jb Map

Please add a huge Disco with models of Furries everywhere. Thank you. <3

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

ALSO, I dunno if this was asked or not.. But you must add tarps... :I Making people stand in places, press buttons, lul die.

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 PM ----------

[/color]ALSO, I dunno if this was asked or not.. But you must add tarps... :I Making people stand in places, press buttons, lul die.

Hmmmm since it is called "cLub bLu" (In reference to me ^_^ thank u fullbring) I think it would make more sennncs (wa how u spellthat pff idont no) if it was military related, like random guns (un usable of coarse).... but Furries are nice too.

But its all up to Fullbring ^_^

Hmmmm since it is called "cLub bLu" (In reference to me ^_^ thank u fullbring) I think it would make more sennncs (wa how u spellthat pff idont no) if it was military related, like random guns (un usable of coarse).... but Furries are nice too.

But its all up to Fullbring ^_^

... military furries? 8D

UPDATE! :D

The countdown begins... no matter what state the map may be by the date, it will be up and running for testing. Feb. 23rd will be the cutoff date for the initial map being worked on. From then on, it will hopefully be a playable map on the xG servers.

9 days and counting...

In my opinion, you shouldn't put a deadline for yourself. Many game developers do that and when the actual game is released, it's of poor quality and it sells bad. If it comes down to it, I'd recommend delaying the release so that when the actual map is released, it's not full of bugs and it isn't shitty.

Also, in the Hall of Heroes, can I have my own personal cell near Segway's? That would be awesome!

hmm... make an awesome THUNDERDOME ARENA WHERE WE CAN HAVE THUNDERDOME AND MASS CT T KNIFE FIGHTS/ WARDAY :D :D :D

---------- Post added at 03:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:06 PM ----------

^ oh. Sorry didn't read all of the pages :p If you can make a custom cell for me; if you have time that is it would be sweet to just have a floating AWP next to my parrot spray ( not able to pick up of course) with some kind of OHMAIGAWD next to it :p -----> or just whatever you think could relate to me. That'd be sweet, but obv worry about making your map how you want it before anything else.

But I would have to agree with trif's idea. Don't set a deadline, take as much time as you need. Better to make a good quality game then rush it.

Put a warday button.Also put something outside of cells that ts can unstack should to shoulder on.

I say no to the unstack shoulder to shoulder line etc. On most fun maps the warden already does first reaction lr, simon says, trivia etc. let's do something else for once..