Sign in to follow this  
FluffButtom

...Before the storm.

Dear XenoGamers;

So, this is my goodbye thread.

Sorry to leave on such short notice, but, I'm noticing the corruption in this community more now. Most of the members all basically are loyalists to mods/admins/co's/div's.

I love a lot of you guys, and will still chill on xG's servers, but I wish not to be a part of this community when it all burns to the ground.

More and more people with the maturity level of a 4th grader are somehow being accepted into xG, and frankly that bothers me.

What happened, you guys?

I remember the day I was accepted. It was a happy day. In the first month I'd already given great ideas that our leaders accepted, but everything went down from there.

I just don't know what went wrong.

So, goodbye.

This is the end for me, on xG.

It's been fun, it really has.

~Fluffbuttom, signing off.

No duh more 4th grade morons are being accepted the kids are out and some kids stop playing Cawa doody tree and start Counter Strike Source thinking they are kings

>Says xG is Corrupt

>Complains about younger kids

>Never posts anything about it with proof or even shows minimal interest about subject

>Decides to leave

This same old thing. Anyways I wish you all the best in your future endeavours! Take care sir.

God damn, are you guys dumb or something? Tell a higher up who is fucking with you, so we can do something about it, instead of just sitting there and whining about it like a prepubescent child.

:chargrined:

Well... I am sad! :((

I hope we will still talk and play together!

xG will miss you man. Even though there might be some immature people on, this clan does have heart. Some at least :P (I agree with what Chrono said) And what happened? Most of us are still here, and some new people like me!

Well, bye.

>Says xG is Corrupt

>Complains about younger kids

>Never posts anything about it with proof or even shows minimal interest about subject

>Decides to leave

When things do get presented to you Aegean you always have some excuse, just sayin...

Anyway, Fluff, hate to see ya go. I may or may not be far behind you. Time will tell.

I'm not asking anyone to come with me, I'm asking you to respect my decision. I mean, if I'm going to say in my OP that I'm leaving because people get mad, and you get mad in the post?...

Im not getting mad, im frustrated. It makes no sense to me that you dont try to change it, and you just leave. Either way, you will obviously be missed.

Hate to see you go Fluff only really played with you on mg a couple of times but you seemed like a cool person. Your not the only one seeing it going down hill alot of the evidence is in the Jb servers and the paid mods that are like 10 - 12 yr olds. Anyways good luck with what you plan on doing

You reported me for trying to help you by ghosting. But that's ok still love you haha! Sad to see you decided to leave :( For me it's not little kids that are the problem. Lots of trolls and assholes around recently. Maybe you will decide to come back hopefully that would be cool :)

#duckswag

Not that it's my business to say so or not, but sometimes the best thing to do is get the hell out of there. People have tried to fix corruption, me being included. Sometimes the best thing is to leave, and you have to all respect that decision.

Why don't you post proof.

Nothing happens. The best thing that happens is a warning and then they go under the radar for a week. Do another stupid ass thing and get another warning.

Nothing happens. The best thing that happens is a warning and then they go under the radar for a week. Do another stupid ass thing and get another warning.

Please tell me when this happens as of recent. Give me examples.

And anyways you guys are the ones who +1 the "idiots". Lol you barely ever see the higher ups vouching for member apps. We entrust you guys to make the right decisions.