Sign in to follow this  
Aegean

Update on Aegean!

Hey guys, just wanted to let you guys know a few things and wanted to see how things were.

1. I am not in the clan, silence just refuses to take tags off me lol :P

2. I might pop into servers once in a while, haven't been really playing too much of anything at the moment.

2. Am I going to rejoin? As of now I don't think I will, I might in the future but I don't know yet.

3. I will still give my output on things if you guys need it, but Billy and Serbian are more then capable of answering any questions you guys have, same with our division leaders.

I hope you guys are all doing well, make sure you guys stay active on forums and servers, especially you moderators, don't be slacking now or you could be demoted.

Ps. Chrono I won the race.

Nigga please, I won fair and turtle. and you are gay. and you like it in the butt. and you are fat. and you're a baddy. and now i totally plan on slacking off now that the popo was chased off. and faggots are everywhere. and niggers in paris. and queerbait. jailbait. no russian. 12. whiskey dick. homosexuals.

i came into this thread thinking id finally get a legitimate update on the status of the aegean sea as a result of the greek riots and global warming, but all i get is some gayboyqueer expressing his feelings, wtfisthisshit?