Sign in to follow this  
DuckiiJr.

Duckii Jr.

Alrighty so this is going to probably be similar to me first application ^_^

You may view my first application here DuckiiJr. <(^o^<)

I hope you will take the time to read my application and give your opinion :)

• I joined xG in 2010
  • I have officially been IN xG longer than everyone (except Silence obviously :3)
  • I was mod for like 8 or 10 months
  • Was admin before for a few months then had to leave for a while (view my old app to see why)
  • Back then I was considering the *favorite* mod
  • This recent time with mod I still did a good job, but slacked a bit
  • If I get mod again this time I will not disappoint and I WILL do better
  • I am a pretty welcoming person
  • I won't play favorites as 1 of you said I did. Don't really remember playing favorite with people anyways lol
  • Pretty much all of xG knows me
  • I'm active on CS:S TF2 and Minecraft divisions and communicate with people in all of them
  • I'm active on forums (more like addicted though :3)
  • I may seem immature at times, but when it comes to moderating I take it very serious and do my best as mod
  • I'm also very active on teamspeak
  • I also help populate servers

I've gotten a lot better with people getting to me and stuff. The reason I've been a bit depressed lately has nothing to do with xG or any of you guys. You guys are a family to me. Love ya all! Thank you for your opinions :) I really appreciate it weather it's a +1 or -1 or +0

My homie right here yoo !!! , he's mature knows the rules probly better thn i do , he's always considered xG as his family and a home to him on forums ! Would be realy cool if he could get moderator once again cause he was a good mod and did his job correctly and never had problem with anybody !! +1 +1 +1 !!!

Duckii has always been a loyal xG member and has been here forever! He deserves Mod without a doubt! Knows the rules and everything! +1 +1 +1 +1

Oh, and happy 3,000th post!

+1

Even though he did get demoted for reasons known, he didn't get demoted for being a bad mod. He was very mature and serious about being a mod when he was one, and he is oh so very active on everything. He does populate servers a lot, and he never really had a problem with anyone.

I hope you get it back!!!

I don't know to be completly honest. Leading up to demotion you did have several abuse threads on you for acting off emotion and in the current state you're in right now I'm not sure if you are ready for it. You can't slay somebody off of your emotions.. and of course you eventually got banned for wallhacking lol.

But the negatives aside you were a mod/admin/mod for a long time so you at least have experiance. I'm interested in what the other mods/admins will say.

So, I'm not trying to be a douche to you during your rough period of time but if I have to give my professional opinion as an admin of the css division I would have to say -1. Its a bit too soon.

i agree with gawd i say give it a lil bit more time maybe another month you really ask for so much attention and if you dont get it you get really butt hurt i am very sorry to say it but -1

-1 You're a bad admin, You even show favortism to players while being admin and you will just probably leave again and resign.

D: -1

W: You constantly make suicide threads, you mic spam in teamspeak, and you do extreme favortism. I've seen you let people go on the server and tell them not to slay them selves for freekilling. Or not doing your job and telling people to stop complaining.

Not to mention, you use to have admin, you then dropped it. You had moderator, but lost it for walls. Not to mention you jokes about it as if it was nothing nor worth you getting punished for. Now, you're applying again.

Honestly, do you think you derserve yet another chance after all you've done? You broke rules you're supose to be enforcing and knew exactly what you're doing.

A: 8/10

M: 4/10

Ok idk why some of you guys are still +1ing this kid......

He fucking hacked i mean am i missing something?

IDK why he is still in the clan tbh, i dont think its good for a clan to be represented by a hacker no matter how "cool" u guys think he is..

-1 he is fun to talk to when hes not hyper but he gets carried away and does stupid shit. He Hacked at one point, and he is very emotionally unstable.

Edit: also if he lost mod/admin at some point what has he done to earn it back?