Sign in to follow this  
Shadow1226

Shadow is finally applying

-1 because he advertised on teamspeak and if he didnt then i might have been alright with this, although you obey rules at times you break them just as equally, and having xG infront your name will either give xG a bad name or the impression that we take anyone who makes an application, wait it out then reapply and think to yourself, how can i be a better me!!

Regards,

-ERNIE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VR7tCUK4mL0

-1 likes to troll a lot and then when people get mad at him he tries to make it up 5 minutes later he goes right back to what he was doing disrespecting , rages really big and rage quit i don't think you should be a member until you fix you attitude towards people stop trolling and maybe actually read the rules

I did look at motd and I know the rules, and also , about nearly everyone trolls eachother, you even troll me too Warrior, so does that mean I can -1 you ?

Name when I trolled you and tell me what I did exactly with no bs.

And have fun -1ing me when your not a member and I am. You just came in when me and others are busy playing LoL and that was stupid. If you dont think you troll look at all your -1's and ask the person what you can do to turn that into a +1.

~Warriorsfury~