In-Game Name:

Rabid

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:37638240

Position:

Time Active:

500hrs+

Experience:

ex mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,mod,admin,admin,admin. Current division leader of runescape EOC along side with deodate the runescape 07 division leader, ex minecraft mod/admin, and part time divison manager of minecraft.

Information:

I want to be mod.

+1

"activity 4Head" that isn't the issue honestly we need people who actually know what they are doing, rabid knows what he is doing

and he's as active as any staff member outside of the exceptions (see: jaydow)

he's as active as any staff member outside of the exceptions (see: jaydow)

So, "the exceptions" are a little bit a week(besides the scrim server)? Mods should be the most active out of all the staff on the server(the high it goes that duties of the staff go more behind the scenes). Rabid has the activity(on the jb server) as that of lith. Rabid told me that a mod doesnt need to be on the server unless called(if there is a group of staff members that are active which are jaydow, oj, and odin). You shouldnt be a mod unless you are active(in my opinion). The whole point of being a mod is to handle the day to day issues on the said server., and you are not on 6/7 of the days. You(rabid) would be a better dm/admin/dl because you would work behind the scenes.

Now, I just have to wait for someone to say that I am completely wrong. :)

-1 cuz gay

+1ing bc this shi.tty soda -1d. Pepsi is better.

If rabid will take the role seriously, i see to problem with +1ing, but i dont know so im neutral atm.

For people that are skeptical i'd just like to say, I've been with this clan for 5 years now, 1 of which I spent banned, but presciently tried to get unbanned from. For the legitimacy of this mod app, it was some what of a troll/dick around thing, just the nature of who I am, but.. But. I would like to get the position, and I would 100% take it seriously and tone down the reckless behavior I have on the servers when I do get on, into a more mannered style, I wouldnt take the role lightly and would expect to be watched pretty presciently due to my past. So if you are curious to why I want it, or my activity on the servers being low.

I get on the server every now and then, and there is usually 1 mod, or no mods on if it's around prime time and only 1 mod is on, that is incredibly hard to mod alone,. being able to miss things, getting 9 year olds yelling slay that guy, not being able to watch console for ct's vent breaking, opening cells early etc. I'ts just not an easy task when there is 20+ kids on just screaming.

For the activity portion, Only if I get this position would my time increase to the server, I see no obligations tied without being mod to sit in the server day in and day out fighting to get a position and proving my self when I know the rules in and out with the exceptions of a couple that I could easily re-read. For mod position, or hell even if you wanted to just bump me straight to admin so I could be with my homie owl, You would see a major increase in my time on the server.

As far as the how can we trust him, goes. I'm not one to go back on my word, back in late 2k15 I had the second (fifth) chance of being unbanned once more, since then I have literately not broken one rule and have been pretty on par with other players in terms of forum activity and in terms of fairness with no bias based judgments.

So if you wanted a legitimate "more info" here it is. Hopefully Bleed, Lith, Orange, Owl, shadowspy, will all take this into consideration for the division.

@Bleed @BleedsBrother @Lithium @gryfons @Stevenn @orangejuice @Owl @xGShadowSpy @Forest

Im still going with a +1 i believe he will tone it down he knows the rules and has been with us for 5 years now i believe he would make a great mod

now for my legitimate rating

A 6/10

M 7/10

A is low but l belive he will become more active if he gets the position unlike some where they become less active xD

I havn't played on cs for a while but from what I have seen of rabid in the passed several years, he's definitely improved and he knows the rules as well or better than most. He's normally around any time I've been there...

+1 And I don't even like the guy.... >.>

A:6

M:7

Rabid, that was 1 hell of a post, good job. Now I truly fell you would be an average to great mod. Well done

+1 Now

A: 4 (You need to get this up)

M: 9.9

Cant wait to see you get promoted the next promo/demo :)