AbrahamL

Abraham Lincoln's Member Application

M:3/10

A:8/10

Constantly spam his binds over and over, I find him obnoxious and lacking maturity. I'm not changing my decision until I see a major improvement.

For everyone who +1'd I thank you deeply, but to the people who -1'd I respect your choices. I hope I can change your vote in the next while to come. I probably wont get accepted this time but I'm gonna re-apply in a month if I don't. Thanks-AbrahamL

good kid, can be funny at times but at the same time can be a major headache. he knows rules and i don't think he is that bad when it comes to maturity. he just needs to learn to stop. though when i and a few people ask him to stop he stops. so my vote is 0. Honest vote my friend. you will get in sooner or later Abraham!

Sorry, but you've been declined to join xG

Read over your application and see why people declined you to join xG, you probably did so make sure to work on those problems, and then reapply in a month when you think you are ready.

Remember these words of wisdom, quality over quantity, don't say something unless it needs to be said, people love a player who's quiet and says something funny at the right time over someone who just says gibberish on the mic all the time.