Sign in to follow this  
McNeo

Yep yep

Well, I'm off.

I'm expecting a whole slew of mixed reactions from this, and it's all good.

I've been working way too much to spend a considerable amount of time on xG's servers. I've never considered Admining a hindrance or a "job" - it's something I enjoyed doing, I like helping out in-game because I hate getting the short end of the stick just as much as the next guy.

A handful of events and people pushed me over the edge and rather than ragequitting I took a few days to chill and decided to come back to say good bye, so here it is.

In case of tl;dr - stop reading here.

I'll still be on xG's servers from time to time when I need my JB or MG fix, but for the most part I'll be playing other servers (which I've been doing for the last few months anyway).

I won't be keeping up on the forums, but I'll drop by from time to time. I really REALLY don't like having a clutter of people on my Steam but I'll add a few of you if you send requests, if you want to hit me up Facebook is your best bet (facebook.com/dave87everett) just inbox me so I know who you are.

I'll still donate from time to time when I need funds for bombs and such, and if by some odd chance I discover I still have mod powers in-game I'll use them for good, but I won't wear xG tags.

Thanks for the experience guys, see ya around. #serbian2013

No white text here. Do you seriously highlight everything you read?

remember that time you almost got co leader?

Kinda almost got it twice, actually. The other co's decided I wasn't ready and I respect them for that decision, and at this point I appreciate it lol

Well fuck man, hope to see you around Jailbreak every now and then. I wish you the best of luck in overcoming any of life's shitty ass obstacles. You shall and will be missed mate. See you whenever, and again, good luck!

Remember; When life gives you lemons, squeeze that shit into your enemy's eyes. And/or make lemonade. Whatever floats your boat.

- Dat guy, Forest

thats fucked man idk what happnd

we palyed on css jb alot good or bad mcneo you're a decent fucking person

peace man