Sign in to follow this  
Forest

See Ya

Well guys, here we are. It's crazy that only last year I was but a lowly frequenter of the Jailbreak server. Even up till now, I did not even think that I would be a Div Manager for CS:S, yet it is so. Really, it completely took me by surprise. Any ways, in the time I've been here in this community, I've met a bunch of amazing and wonderful people, far too many to mention everyone.

Let's just say I haven't really Hated anyone, however there are a few I have disliked. Very, very few. Now, at this time, xG is plagued with people who are leaving, and it won't really be the same without em'. However; with the amount of people leaving, I'm sure an equal amount of new-gen people will be applying and becoming new members.

I'm not saying that those who have left will be replaced, because that's just something that could never happen. I'm merely saying that although things look tough and grey, xG will get through it.

I'll be here whenever I can be, I don't know how; but I'll try my best. I may be on Teamspeak, not so sure if I'll be able to nowadays. I'm sure things will be just fine without me, as we have plenty of great members who strive to make this community a better place. I mean, we got more then enough Divs in the CS:S Division, right? Anyways; good luck guys, I'll Try to keep in touch.

- Dat guy, Forest

Wait, what?

No, who the fuck said I was leaving? Since when does "See ya" imply someone is leaving for good. Naww, nawww. I'm not going anywhere, at the moment I'm moving. I won't be around for a bit cause we'll be moving shit and getting settled in.

Pfffft.. Forest leaving xG.. You're funny. 10/10 on a scale of Funny to Fucking Hilarious. ANY WAYS, I'll see you guys when I see you. Cheers!

Love y'all

NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE! Im dreaming your not leaving some 1 pinch me this is all a dream your all a dream get out of my dreams this isnt a dream its a nightmare waaaaaaaaaake me upppppppppppppp D= oh wait... your just WAIT YOU CANT MOVE FORESTS DONT HAVE LEGS

... Well fuck. Goodbye friend. If there really is whitetext someone tell me what is says, because Im trapped in Canada, and my ipad can't detect whitetext, since it only has 3.5 chromosomes.

Wait, what?

No, who the fuck said I was leaving? Since when does "See ya" imply someone is leaving for good. Naww, nawww. I'm not going anywhere, at the moment I'm moving. I won't be around for a bit cause we'll be moving shit and getting settled in.

Pfffft.. Forest leaving xG.. You're funny. 10/10 on a scale of Funny to Fucking Hilarious. ANY WAYS, I'll see you guys when I see you. Cheers!

Love y'all

- Dat guy, Forest

Thats whats in the white text i thought he wasnt kidding.