ShakeAnBake

ShakeAnBake - Counter-Strike: Source

I dont even think i need to even post in this. @@Gkoo @@Forest and @darkwolf look at this see what u think give it some time cause doesnt look like its gunna get much further

Shake, if you would lighten up I would +1 you. As for now I'm at a firm 0 so the maturity and activity scale doesn't matter. As an Admin we get multiple reports of free kills or rule breaking as it is. When you get killed you tend to spam until I want to just murder someone. Sometimes we have other things to deal with BEFORE WE DEAL WITH YOU. We can't be everywhere and see everything. If we could there wouldn't be so many of us. That's really my only problem with you that's valid. A personal problem I have is the last application you made after you got a few -1's you said in game MULTIPLE TIMES, "I'm glad, I don't want to join anyways." Honestly if that's your attitude towards the member application why even try.

TL;DR- Annoys admins by spamming admin chat. Last member app he said he didn't want to join anyways.

Read this part if you really want to know how to get people to +1 and like you.

Just be a cool person. Don't be so uptight when you're freekilled, I know it happens. If we can't handle it just move on. We can't always slay someone because you were freekilled. Sometimes they say they killed you for a valid reason but we can't prove they didn't. Have fun it's a game. When you warden make sure to let the T's have fun. That keeps people coming back. Give them the order to bum rush to disco or something, that always seems to make things better! Not but really, don't just play FR:LR all day long. Or trivia, or death trivia, or something gay where I want to gouge my fucking eyeballs out. Just be a nice person, listen to the admins, don't let people get to you. This is the internet.

TL;DR 2- Be a nice person, have fun as warden. Listen to the admins.

Also once again, my votes a 0.

I was aiming for only 1 lol goal accomplished

This is what we are talking about. You are a immature, annoying player that things anything that happens to him are the first world problems when no one gives a fuck about you because you do it so much and if it isn't obvious -1

-1, not mature enough at all, and you annoy almost everyone when you are on the servers, you kept arguing that someone mass freekilled(i think it was black rock a.k.a Genesis) when he didn't, you argued with him, ducki and I until ducki threatened to ban you if you kept it up.

A:7

M:4

Well, seeing how he only made this thread for a pointless reason, and you already have quite a few -1 i'm going to close this.