STEAM_0:0:25736898

Banned:

Yes

Previously in xG:

Yes

Active on Teamspeak:

Yes

Further Information:

So yea. Id like to give it another try. I know there is going to be a lot of shit talking on here but yea. Say what needs to be said. And yes I know what has happened in the past.

Sorry but we were lenient with you being unbanned from the servers. You have been banned often and most of your posts are truly ban protests etc etc.

I'm sorry to say but you would not represent the clan well. -1

Ok. I understand. But really that's all I have to post on..nothing else for me to post on since im not a member. And yes I know ive been banned a lot. Thank you for your opinion

-1 Quite honestly, there is a point you reach where I think that people just get tired of dealing with problems, I'm surprised that point has not been reached with you yet. you join (TS and Servers) for a day or two, ask for an unban, you get it or not, doesn't matter, you then take that golden spoon that seems to be mass produced in a factory, and shove it up your own ass, leaving a stockpile of gold spoons in there.

Ok then chrono? I don't know what spoons have to do with anything. Just asking if I can join again. No big deal. Just -1 or +1 don't have to put some weird shit