Warriorsfury

Problems?

Implying that a Community Night has to be a "one-man-show". There isn't anything wrong with asking Higher-Ups if they're available to help out with the whole affair, let alone any other Staff Members of a higher rank.

As said earlier by Chrono, it doesn't Have to benefit the players by earning credits. It could just be a fun night, a get together, etc. Just takes a little initiative is all.

Recently I tried to get a Fundraiser going, but got too sidetracked with school (this was when I was a moderator, still am). Anything that involves the community can help out

Not suggest it and try to get other people to do it? What rank am I?

A moderator...

I'm not a fucking DM I can't do shit as a mod. You CANNOT do anything without a voice, and that "voice" comes with rank sadly. Not saying im power hungry, I tried my best but it did not work as you can see. So all i'm going to do is sit back and watch.

It doesn't take DM to make a community night. All you have to do is say hey guys we are having a community night. this server. this time. join it or forever be a faget. just ask someone to make an event. community night does not necessarily mean you have to offer credits for the non-existent hub.

That does not change the problems going on. It removed them for a night. I'm not going to do anything because I already tried, if you don't beleive me. Look at all the hate him getting.

you made a thread titled Dicks in which you posted memegenerator images about the all mighty Cumless Wonder @@Link!

You deserve the hate...

It doesn't take DM to make a community night. All you have to do is say hey guys we are having a community night. this server. this time. join it or forever be a faget. just ask someone to make an event. community night does not necessarily mean you have to offer credits for the non-existent hub.

That does not change the problems going on. It removed them for a night. I'm not going to do anything because I already tried, if you don't beleive me. Look at all the hate him getting.

you made a thread titled Dicks in which you posted memegenerator images about the all mighty Cumless Wonder @@Link!

You deserve the hate...

It was a simple joke that Aegean went along with. It was ment in NO way to harm anyone. I posted the thread because EZKill showed me the images and I thought everyone (including Aegean) would have a laugh at them. Some people decided to take it too far.

You deserve the hate...

It was a simple joke that Aegean went along with. It was ment in NO way to harm anyone. I posted the thread because EZKill showed me the images and I thought everyone (including Aegean) would have a laugh at them. Some people decided to take it too far.

You defamated the great Cumless Wonder. Please. Die. how the fuck don't you see the sarcasm?

We have a racist DL @@Bleed @@ThePenguin

@@Bleed this is unaccceptable. how could you be racist, you must be setting the examples for the little boys and girls of this community who need direction, and to be able to learn from you. You are a racist bastard. This is a christian community, how dare you utter that mean and nasty word.

PS: i love penguin's archery skills