Brian

Brian - Counter-Strike: Source

I thought I posted this yesterday but apparently it never went through. I did originally just post a +1 but I would like to elaborate on my reasoning.

Most of you who are -1ing are doing so because you saw him trolling and doing certain things that may not fit the role of a co-leader.

My personal opinion is that the majority of these things are isolated instances and generally nonrecurring. I feel like so many of you take this clan so seriously and that any form of deviation from basically ANY rule is an incredibly bad offense. Most of the times you considered him to be trolling was him just having a bit of fun, though there are exceptions.

Another thing is that throughout his time in xG, which honestly is a LOT longer than most of the people who -1'd, he has helped in tons of ways. From the rise of TF2 division to helping out the clan as coleader and sticking around when a ton of people jumped on the bandwagon and left.

@@DarkWolf6052 I don't know the huge problem you have with him, other than the fact that he criticizes the clan. I'm not trying to attack you in any way, but if everybody has the same mindset no reform would ever be accomplished. Different opinions =/= trolling

The main thing I disagree with Brian is saying that the clan is dying, or that "The community is dead". The Tf2 community is thriving under @@MuffinMonster and @@Rise. CSS is also doing a good job keeping a fast aging game populated. Disrespect is an issue that will always come up with new members, so we have to do a monthly review of disrespect. But that will always happen as new members join and don't bother looking up old threads.

You are nothing but troll and a plain bitch. You constantly criticize people and then you go trash xG. -1

~Duckii Jr.

Normally I don't respond, but I feel I have to at this.

You consistently mic-spam in Teamspeak, you get banned on the forums, you hacked (unbanned a few weeks later), then you have the nerve to call me a troll? Only one word can describe this:

lel

Your mic-spam has caused such as ruckus on teamspeak, I'm surprised you're not banned yet. Your shit-posting and constant lurking on the forums, even after you've been banned, show you're nothing more than an attention whore. You constantly seek approval, then pull shit like hacking, and expect not to be punished in the same way. You sat behind Duckii, only to be told you're annoying as shit, and that you have to leave her alone. And you've made four ban protests, with no avail, and keep crying to higher ups to unban you, even though those suicide threats were very real, and precaution was taken. This account just proves you don't want to leave, like a dog that been beaten, crawling back, hoping for love, only to be beaten again. You keep making new accounts, all which have been shortly banned later, proving you can't and will not change, no matter how much you claim to.

So, I have 2 words for you.

Fuck off.

You have no reason to stay here, everybody pretty much agrees that the suicide threats were very real, and silence merely took action in what he believed was right, after all, he could be held accountable if you did follow through. Normally, a person would allow some restraint, thinking to themselves "Hmm, maybe they don't like me," and they'd quit. But hey, your stubbornness is your greatest asset. Maybe you should run for Congress.

#Gawd4DM

Seriously though, those people who -1'd honestly , have done next to nothing compared to what Brian has done . I'm not down-grading anyone especially muffin and rise because they have been working exceptionally hard with the tf2 servers . But I honestly see no reason why you guys shouldn't want Brian back . He's not what we want, he's what we need . I honestly can't see who could replace Brian other than Train .. Too soon still ?

I've said it once, I'll say it again. +1. We need someone like Brian .

CTBanned for "button spamming..."???[/url] <-- Ct Ban

Gyazo - be1f6135de8718b9f68fdb948bbc5730.png <-- 6 hour ban

GG kid? Grow the fuck up

lol that's hardly every week... gg retarded. stay on topic and quite being a twat.

Brian doesnt even play actively on CS:S

He apps for CS:S because everyone in TF2 hates him and doesn't want him back.

xG doesn't need him, a week ago he was blacklisting all the xG servers and now he wants to rejoin?

He said he wants to help or frantically need to help. Some help is better than no help. xG CS:S is possibly going down to shit because of the staff not functionally cooperating. Brian has excellent leadership skills. It is greatly needed for our staff. We need to get shit together so we can actually run servers.

You, let's talk about you. You are not helping at all. You're one of the reasons why the CS:S Division is going to shit. The constant arguments you've been in and your acts of selfishness are one of the reasons "people love you." You tend to always want to prove yourself right. Yes, everyone wants to be right but there are times you need to face you were wrong. Every single argument, like every single argument is you constantly continuing it. Other want to end but it's you who continues it because you want to be "right."

Whenever I see you on servers, I just want to leave right away. When I see you on forums, I don't want to reply to you, cause I know you'll always stir up an argument and start to insult people, making yourself look all mighty and clever yet you just sound like a 10 year old kid. You literally have the weakest amount of support from others. Nobody cares about your opinions because everyone knows they are just straight insults. You're possibly one of the most disrespectful xG members ever. Sometimes I question how you got into xG.

Grow up,your opinions are the most atrocious I've seen and they aren't needed.

This is a member application, not a debate team. It would be best you shut up and take it somewhere else.

10/10 Most truthful thing I've ever read. +1

@@Matsi pls leave clan feg boy

+1 contribute to the community alot. Sad to see the people who -1 didn't really know what brian did and just try to hop in the bandwagon because of the trolls he did just for fun when others did other worse shit.

A: 5

M: 8

68747470733a2f2f696d67312e78656e6f67616d652e72732f696d706f727465642f323031322f30392f33312e706e67

CONGRATULATIONS!

You have been denied to join Xeno Gamers!

To begin your membership, familiarize yourself with our rules listed here. This is highly important and knowing these rules will keep you safe from bans!

Want to get Moderator?

There are a few ways to earn admin!

1. Be active on TeamSpeak! To download TeamSpeak click here and then click 'Download Here' and download the appropriate client for your OS. Then just install, follow the 'Easy Setup' guide, and finally, click 'Connections' and 'Connect' and enter 'voice.xenogamers.com' in the 'Server Address' field.

2. Be active on the forums! This is one of the best ways to get your voice heard in Xeno Gamers!

3. Be active on the servers! This shows that you are committed to the clan!

For a server list, click here.

Come check out our staff list to see who is who on the servers, click https://xenogamers.com/threads/17314/

WE HOPE YOU ENJOY YOUR STAY!

-sealed away in the last great time war