GanjaMonster

Post how you feel FUCK THE POLICE!!!!! -Cristo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qv-D7hyWKs

This video is a proof of police being way over powered, in my opinion the cop deserves to be shot for what he did but killing animals is not against the law , to me it is, i would shoot the cop in the face if he did that to my dog no fucks given. but if you wanna do some research the cops number is on the net and hes being constantly harassed for him animal abuse Join the fun , FUCK THE POLICE!!!!!

@@Cristo

"I only got mace, a taser and a baton.. But I think I'll just shoot it instead."

No shit the dog is going to be riled up, you're apprehending it's owner. Doesn't justify shooting it to death. Apparently it's different if a dog jumps on a cop in comparison to some big ass dude tackling one.

It's fucking ridiculous and the cop should be shot or at least fired for displaying such reckless behavior. That idiot is a good example why you shouldn't hired people on the force with IQs lower than 50. A dog was protecting its owner from idiot cops.

It's fucking ridiculous and the cop should be shot or at least fired for displaying such reckless behavior. That idiot is a good example why you shouldn't hired people on the force with IQs lower than 50. A dog was protecting its owner from idiot cops.

Before I get a reply saying that the cops did was self defense. They have stun guns and batons and they're 3 of them. I am pretty sure 3 guys alone can restraint a dog easy. Besides the owner was just filming the scene and unless I am missing something that isn't a crime since people record and take pictures all the time in situations like that. Why arrest a person for recording a scene when you got people looking around as well possibly taking pictures with their cell phones? This kind of crap happened in VA as well where a woman was drinking water and the cops pulled her over and pulled a gun on her because they thought she had alcohol. Most police are too paranoid and too reckless with their jobs and these 3 idiots just reinforce my judgement on them

You guys are silly. The cops have orders to shoot a dog that attacks anyone immediately! It usually happens after it attacks someone else! (not in this case it seems) Plus even if the cops didn't shoot it, it most likely would have been put down...

Yeah, it was a bit too public, but either way, the dog woulda died :)

Made for a good video though, someone shoulda been there holding xG signs though!

ALSO HOW ABOUT SOME MORE PUPPY LOVE?!

[media=liveleak]621_1204615429[/media]

[media=liveleak]a00_1319115079[/media]

SOB Cops Shoot a Dog of a Man who was Recording a Raid

Restaurant Owner in China Mercilessly Butchers Dogs

Sick Twisted Asshole Throws Dog into a Sewer and Leaves

Dogs bound and sold for Food in China-Bizarre Video

Dog Electrocuted for Food-Peta Shocking Video

Border Patrol vs Little Dog on Live News Interview

http://theync.com/shocking/horrific-dog-abuse.htm

NYPD Officer Shoots Homeless Mans Dog-Shocking video

Poor Little Dog abused and Killed with a Stick by Scum-Crazy

Neglected and Sad Dog with Missing Skull-Bizarre Video

Pitbull shot to Death by Police for Animal Control-Crazy Video

Dogs Face Blown off by Fireworks-Shocking Video

Distubing Video of a Poor Dog hit by a Train Biting his Own Guts (Graphic Video)

HOLY SHIT!! HAHAH... The Rave Dog....This shit is Classic

Oh and NSFW

lol this came to mind when the officer shows up in court.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46C5nTWLMvo

yea explain this

lol so on my way to qt i seen an abandoned car sitting in the middle of an intersection so when i got to qt i seen a cop and told him about it, he said hell check it out, drove back that way nope he wasn't there the car was tho, he probably went to shoot someones dog WOW do your job properly