GanjaMonster

Post how you feel FUCK THE POLICE!!!!! -Cristo

I honestly wouldn't.

I guess I shouldn't have generalized, Forest. I know you're smart enough to not be mad about something nonlethal, but the majority of this thread would still be the way it is.

;);)

True enough. So long as there's some sort of "animal cruelty" that is associated with the cops, there will always be people complaining against it. No one seems to put themselves in the shoes of the officer.

I understand, as the officer, he had to shoot the dog to protect. But the things is, if you are smart enough, you should have to back up from the dog. Instead, the office put his arm to the dog's mouth, which case dog like those kind would bite right away and arouse the dog. Like what? stupid cops.

Man.. I'm gonna get down voted for this but, taken the circumstances of the situation, the owner of the dog was an idiot. The police were in a hostage situation and swat teams had arrived at the scene. The owner of the vehicle had loud music on and started being obnoxious and being a hindrance, which is a really bad thing in a hostage situation. When he was questioned, the owner put the dog in his car but had let the window open, emphasis on this WINDOW OPEN. The dog took the opportunity to protect its owner by being a threat to police officers during an arrest in a HOSTILE situation. I've read so much on this that the police are cruel, sure they had tasers, and batons, but alluding to Rhododendron he would have been put down. Sure they could have used to another means to take the dog out but the police and any other service always focus on their safety, their partners safety and then others (friends are cops, i've asked them all, same answer). They were protecting themselves and their partners in this situation.

Sure it's a sad thing that the dog got shot up, maybe 2-3 times too many, but when people are blissfully ignorant to the actual situation on hand it's quite exasperating. Before people go on saying "Fuck the Police" do your research and find both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion on how you feel about the issue.

>Hostage situation

>Fires four gunshots a whopping thirty feet from the scene.

Yeah that's going to calm everything down and make it safe. I'm sure the captor isn't tense at all after hearing four gunshots right down the street.

You actually can't taze a dog, and beating it with a baton would make it angrier, as would pepper spray. This video is sad, one of the saddest things I've seen. Other than this being the policeman's fault, some fault also lies with the owner. You guys have to look at this logically, if an UNFAMILIAR dog tried 2 times to jump and bite me, I feel I would also have no choice but to shoot it, the man getting arrested could have rolled his windows up to prevent the dog from jumping, the police didn't have to arrest him...

TL;DR It's very sad that this happened. The fault of this incident lies in both the policeman and the dog owner.

Man.. I'm gonna get down voted for this but, taken the circumstances of the situation, the owner of the dog was an idiot. The police were in a hostage situation and swat teams had arrived at the scene. The owner of the vehicle had loud music on and started being obnoxious and being a hindrance, which is a really bad thing in a hostage situation. When he was questioned, the owner put the dog in his car but had let the window open, emphasis on this WINDOW OPEN. The dog took the opportunity to protect its owner by being a threat to police officers during an arrest in a HOSTILE situation. I've read so much on this that the police are cruel, sure they had tasers, and batons, but alluding to Rhododendron he would have been put down. Sure they could have used to another means to take the dog out but the police and any other service always focus on their safety, their partners safety and then others (friends are cops, i've asked them all, same answer). They were protecting themselves and their partners in this situation.

Sure it's a sad thing that the dog got shot up, maybe 2-3 times too many, but when people are blissfully ignorant to the actual situation on hand it's quite exasperating. Before people go on saying "Fuck the Police" do your research and find both sides of the story before coming to a conclusion on how you feel about the issue.

>Hostage situation

>Fires four gunshots a whopping thirty feet from the scene.

Yeah that's going to calm everything down and make it safe. I'm sure the captor isn't tense at all after hearing four gunshots right down the street.

Yeah i'm sure it made the situation worse, but he made the situation worse at hand. I'm sure you wouldn't be stupid enough to ask cops in a hostage situation if there's a black cop or blaring loud music and having your dog around barking and trying to attack the cops; It's called hindering.