Chrono

Darkwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

However darkwolf, I would suggest reading our server rules before flat-out saying that the use of the word "nigger" is completely not allowed on our servers, as you're wrong. In the server rules, it states that language should be kept pg13, however you will NOT BE GAGGED/KICKED/BANNED for using stronger language, unless you're doing it excessively with the inention of being racist/troll or spamming.

Try reading them again: "11. Racism and sexism is frowned upon in our servers, using it excessively or in an insulting manner is not allowed at all. IF a mod or higher warn you to stop (by gagging, muting or simply messaging you) , you must stop. This is the first and only warning you get and it must be in this manner. If you do say something racist or sexist, it must be very minimal and not in an offensive way and if not stopped after a warning, you will be punished severely. The person these comments are directed too and any staff member can at any time state that these are offensive and you must stop immediately."

is this a real request? I understand if you don't like the kid but atleast try to put some effort in the damn thing and not make an abuse thread basically saying, "i called him a nigger in admin chat and he muted me and then didnt casually talk to me after" this is a dumb thread, dumber than my ban protest. (here: JayBreezy - Left 4 Dead 2)

Ok so....

> Dickwolf wasn't camping

> Chrono was mic spamming whistling

> Chrono said nigger

> Chrono got gagged for saying nigger AND for "spamming/misusing admin chat" (which was kinda dumb.... since it WAS in admin chat, gagging him wouldn't prevent it again.... should of kicked him instead...)

> Chrono, being a D himself should know better than to call people nigger

>#close plz

> Chrono got gagged for saying nigger AND for "spamming/misusing admin chat"

-for

+and was

#CLOSE before more brain cells suicide plz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wERbc3fmbK8

-snip- I didn't reply in a way I should have. I should have told him why I gagged him -snip- He used "nigger" in the form of an insult. Personally, being called a nigger doesn't effect me..

Ok so....

> Dickwolf wasn't camping | He did, i counted his steps from 4:12 - 4:00, not 10 steps in 10 seconds

> Chrono was mic spamming whistling |Then he should have been warned(which he wasn't) then muted, not gagged

> Chrono said nigger | Darkwolf said "Being called a nigger doesn't effect me" in the quote above, and the rules say it cant be used in a disrespectful or excessive manner, and that if a admin deems it as disrespect it must be stopped immediately. He said it once, nobody on deemed it as disrespect (darkwolf didn't either).

> Chrono got gagged for saying nigger AND for "spamming/misusing admin chat" (which was kinda dumb.... since it WAS in admin chat, gagging him wouldn't prevent it again.... should of kicked him instead...) | He didnt misuse admin chat, he was stating that darkwolf was camping, which he was.

> Chrono, being a D himself should know better than to call people nigger | The way he did it was abiding by the rules, wasnt excessive nor in a disresptectful manner, darkwolf took no offense, also darkwolf being a DM should know to warn first, and give an explanation when he gags or slays or does anything of that sort to someone.

>#close plz

The bold is from me. Also @@Lemons If you dont want to read the lengthy posts (rated mine TL;DR) , dont view abuse threads, they're full of em.

Also @@DarkWolf6052 You can't blame you not being a DM right on "stress", first off u didnt seem very stressed and paying close attention to the bad CTs in that video if the other mods on weren't doing anything about the bad CTs that according to you there were alot of, you should have been in spec, doing your job. And if you are so stressed in the first place, DM isn't the rank for you.

> Dickwolf wasn't camping | He did, i counted his steps from 4:12 - 4:00, not 10 steps in 10 seconds

He was typing, also the movement on the ladder counts and that is definitely 10 ft

> Chrono was mic spamming whistling |Then he should have been warned(which he wasn't) then muted, not gagged

Mute/Gag can be used as the warning... you know damn right you have never "warned" me prior to muting/gagging me for "disrespect"

> Chrono said nigger | Darkwolf said "Being called a nigger doesn't effect me" in the quote above, and the rules say it cant be used in a disrespectful or excessive manner, and that if a admin deems it as disrespect it must be stopped immediately. He said it once, nobody on deemed it as disrespect (darkwolf didn't either).

You do not need to be offended or let a comment offend you to make the decision that a comment was disrespectful...

@@Matsi, you misunderstood the point of my repsonse. Darkwolf was trying to say that any use of the word "nigger" is prohibited on servers, which it's not (unless used in an openly racist/disrespectful/offensive way, which I clarified in my post). I was not saying that calling someone a nigger isn't racist/disrespectful in any way, and if you think I did then you're delusional. And to all those who continue to say "oh serb told darkwolf to close it cuz there was gonna be a flame war" I honestly doubt that after 3 replies to a thread (2 of which seemed fairly neutral) that you would be able to tell if a flame war was going to break out. Abuse reports are here to root out the staff that can not handle their staff position any more, closing them after only a few replies or whenever an argument breaks out itsn't going to do any good.

EDIT: also remember that Chrono put "nigger" in admin chat, where no one else but staff could see it. It's not like he put it in allchat/public chat where everyone can see. @@serbiansnaga please respond to this thread, I want to hear your input.

@@Matsi Yes, it could still be disrespectful to OTHER people, but not to everyone (in this case, darkwolf said he didn't care,and nobody else complained, giving him to reason to gag him, then not tell him why)

He was typing, also the movement on the ladder counts and that is definitely 10 ft

Mute/Gag can be used as the warning... you know damn right you have never "warned" me prior to muting/gagging me for "disrespect"

You do not need to be offended or let a comment offend you to make the decision that a comment was disrespectful...

Point 2: "Mic Spammers

If a mic spammer joins the server and will not stop after a warning, you must mute and then kick him if he does it again. If he rejoins and continues to do this, that is a bannable offence. An admin must ban him for 240 minutes exactly. Anything above or below is breaking the rules."

This didnt happen, he needed a warning first.

Point 3:

To deal with a disrespecting player you still must do the following:

• Warn the player about the disrespect with a gag or mute. AND tell the player why he/she was gagged/muted.
  • Kick the player if disrespecting continues with an explanation of why they were kicked.
  • If the player comes back and continues then it is a 6 hour ban. Do not skip these steps.

Guess what? He didnt fully do the first step.

So there issue here is hypocrisy, again. I was literally told very firmly by forest that we are to follow all steps as they are written, AND NEVER SKIP A STEP. Darkwolf did this twice, in the same night. Forest very well knows that a demotion is a very possible punishment for a staff member who does not follow the steps accordingly, and as we see here Darkwolf failed to do so.

And where is the flame war? Am I in the wrong thread? All I see is constructive debate. Stop trying to get these ban protests closed for no reason at all, this is one of the most mild ones ive seen in quite a while. If this gets closed then I expect every other one that has debate in it to follow suit.

I have NEVER EVER been warned BEFORE being gagged/muted for disrespect

You guys seem to be looking for any reason to complain about darkwolf.... isn't this the same thing everyone got mad at me for when I was posting abuse reports when admins were "messing up minor things that don't matter so much?"

This thread is an abuse report over a FUCKING GAG!!!!!!! enough said....

I have NEVER EVER been warned BEFORE being gagged/muted for disrespect

You guys seem to be looking for any reason to complain about darkwolf.... isn't this the same thing everyone got mad at me for when I was posting abuse reports when admins were "messing up minor things that don't matter so much?"

This thread is an abuse report over a FUCKING GAG!!!!!!! enough said....

Its more than that matsi, its a continuation of the last protest, him gagging and ignoring chrono, and being rude to me in a steam chat asking a simple question. You should be warned before, most of the time I will say it in chat or all chat, but what other people do is out of my control. Sorry they don't follow the rules on you, but a DM should be.