Chrono

Darkwolf - Counter-Strike: Source

Alright, instead of immediately requesting a close to protect your friend from facing any type of ridicule, let people say what they feel is necessary. Closing everything under the reason of "flame war" prevents anybody from ever speaking up and to be frank, the people that are saying it are only saying it because Darkwolf is the one under scrutiny.

Moving on, @@Chrono saying "Nigger", regardless of how you meant it can be considered racist. It is a derogatory term and while it may not offend some, there are people that most certainly can be offended and you should be considerate of them.

However, @@DarkWolf6052 , I don't normally do this kind of thing but in this case I have to call you out. Hope you realize it's nothing too personal. Upon viewing all the decisions you have made, I have found that you can really be incredibly biased towards your friends, especially on important topics on the forums. Often completely ignoring any other point of view besides yours and your friends.

I have also noticed that sometimes you have went straight to teambans for a day without any prior slay, and often times without much proper justification.

What? I slay for one freekill, and teamban for a day for two. What are you talking about there?

@@Hidingmaster In every case i've seen with darkwolf, hes one of those people (as you kinda said) Who is SO stubborn,that they don't look at ANYONE elses views, and always assume they are right, and hes also one of those people that when proven wrong, find OTHER excuse

@@DarkWolf6052 he's basically saying he's seen you go straight to teambanning for a day when they do 1 thing (nothing major that would require an instant 1 day CT ban), in which i've seen too , and daddio saw it too, from what he said

Alright, instead of immediately requesting a close to protect your friend from facing any type of ridicule, let people say what they feel is necessary. Closing everything under the reason of "flame war" prevents anybody from ever speaking up and to be frank, the people that are saying it are only saying it because Darkwolf is the one under scrutiny.

Moving on, @@Chrono saying "Nigger", regardless of how you meant it can be considered racist. It is a derogatory term and while it may not offend some, there are people that most certainly can be offended and you should be considerate of them.

However, @@DarkWolf6052 , I don't normally do this kind of thing but in this case I have to call you out. Hope you realize it's nothing too personal. Upon viewing all the decisions you have made, I have found that you can really be incredibly biased towards your friends, especially on important topics on the forums. Often completely ignoring any other point of view besides yours and your friends.

I have also noticed that sometimes you have went straight to teambans for a day without any prior slay, and often times without much proper justification.

What? I slay for one freekill, and teamban for a day for two. What are you talking about there?

darkwolf don't lie. everyone in this thread has seen you teamban for one thing such as a minor bait at least once

@@Hidingmaster In every case i've seen with darkwolf, hes one of those people (as you kinda said) Who is SO stubborn,that they don't look at ANYONE elses views, and always assume they are right, and hes also one of those people that when proven wrong, find OTHER excuses to make the other person look bad

@@DarkWolf6052 he's basically saying he's seen you go straight to teambanning for a day when they do 1 thing (nothing major that would require an instant 1 day CT ban), in which i've seen too , and daddio saw it too, from what he said

I bolded the part that i edited, the edit command is broken again, as i see

Also since I have been a mod I was always taught if they break three rules such as bait one round, fk another round, and break a vent another round they should be team banned for a day. Not fk or break two rules and be teambanned

Also since I have been a mod I was always taught if they break three rules such as bait one round, fk another round, and break a vent another round they should be team banned for a day. Not fk or break two rules and be teambanned

I'm sure @@Forest would say it would depend on the situation.

Steam Community :: Error

-snip- You said "nigger" in admin chat. It's a valid reason to gag. You're not allowed to say nigger, and you know it. Making an abuse thread on me for gagging you seems pretty pointless. Yes, I should have told you why you said it, but you are STAFF and very much know why you got gagged.

G to the G @@DarkWolf6052 , Chrono says nigger in admin chat and You gag him, someone else does it and nothing happens (and you weren't afk, prob trying to get evidence of me doing shit, since someone on TS said that you were going "To record every time I was in-game to get evidence on me", you aren't the only one with friends ^.^)

I'm sure @@Forest would say it would depend on the situation.

Well if thats the case, why were we told to follow the guidelines and never skip a step or just ban/slay without asking? It sounds likes its up to personal choice, which there isnt anything wrong with it, but i thought guidelines had to be followed perfectly.

Steam Community :: Error[/url]

-snip- You said "nigger" in admin chat. It's a valid reason to gag. You're not allowed to say nigger, and you know it. Making an abuse thread on me for gagging you seems pretty pointless. Yes, I should have told you why you said it, but you are STAFF and very much know why you got gagged.

G to the G @@DarkWolf6052 , Chrono says nigger in admin chat and You gag him, someone else does it and nothing happens (and you weren't afk, prob trying to get evidence of me doing shit, since someone on TS said that you were going "To record every time I was in-game to get evidence on me", you aren't the only one with friends ^.^)

I sincerely hope this isnt true. Now its become a game of targeting others you dont like? Nobody on here got info, screenshots, or any evidence on purpose. It was all on accident and severe enough to bring up. Go ahead and get us one by one, itll happen and I can guarantee it, but that is incredibly immature. You very well know how easy it is to forget something and mess up one time, now you may be trying to exploit that. This is how you destroy a division, you pit the DM's against the staff members.. ridiculous.

No I dont pit Mods/Admins against DMs, if they wanna like them go ahead, @@Hidingmaster, Gkoo and Forest are good DMs , im not against them in any way. Also am i not just gathering evidence BECAUSE there is a current Abuse Report?

No I dont pit Mods/Admins against DMs, if they wanna like them go ahead, @@Hidingmaster, Gkoo and Forest are good DMs , im not against them in any way. Also am i not just gathering evidence BECAUSE there is a current Abuse Report?

he was talking about what you say darkwolf said.

What exactly is the point of that screenshot? DeathGod saying the next person to freekill him is being permed? @@DeathGod

What exactly is the point of that screenshot? DeathGod saying the next person to freekill him is being permed? @@DeathGod

I believe he posted it because of the racism, just showing that nothing was done about it. Obviously people are going to argue that its not racist, but would you say it in a public setting? Most likely not, still racism although more tolerated on the servers.

it was a joke. i was in a bad mood and i still am. but i wouldnt perm anyone for one fk. and if i did i would be demoted. simple as that. but now i am a part of this and i really dont want to be. TLDR the rest of the thread because im a dont give a shit mood. all i know is i dont want to be demoted and i only will server perm hackers and shit. not someone who freekills me.