TheKingBaby

Summerfags

Tired of freekillers and rulebreakers?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Tired of freekillers and rulebreakers?

• Yes
    • No

I understand that you guys are thinking ahead by keeping bans to a minimum, but what you're asking for only requires further work pressured onto Silence when he is already working on hub which is top priority. The situations you're describing are easily remedied by just simply team banning the offending player, instead of going through all the trouble of making a new plugin.

Instead of that, mentioned earlier today (by Matsi) is the possibility of having our MoTD stay up for 30 seconds as it used to when we had advertisements running. @@Rhododendron if this is at all possible without adding any un-needed funds or un-needed extra work.

I think the point here was to prevent freekillers and rulebreakers from even wanting to try. What these types of people want to do is break the rules to break the rules, and they don't care if they get banned. I think the suggestion to have a set number of hours as a T to become a CT is fair, and the plugin sounds pretty simple for what it is.

kids coming on and freekilling, not knowing the rules, and getting away with it because very rarely there might not be an admin on.

yeah like wtf. There are ~10,000 mods and admins for the cs:s division. last night there was 32 people on jailbreak and this was no mod or admin. Where are you guys?

kids coming on and freekilling, not knowing the rules, and getting away with it because very rarely there might not be an admin on.

yeah like wtf. There are ~10,000 mods and admins for the cs:s division. last night there was 32 people on jailbreak and this was no mod or admin. Where are you guys?

Just counted the staff roster, theres 40 staff members, (including DM and Div,not including Co Leader since they're kinda for every division) Also chuck said "very rarely" there is no mods or admins on, which is true, most of the time a mod or admin is on, unless it's early morning, or really late at night.

Also, you guys have to admit, the occasional rule breaker can cause some fun sometimes (as long as it doesn't hurt the server or its population), some people will laugh at a mass freekill etc. (obviously they still need to be punished though).

Besides, without rule-breakers, theres no point in having mods and admins

And I swear this is like the 10th thread I've seen on this, and it's maybe the 4th time I've seen people bring up the "CT quiz" thing, which is a good idea, we just need someone to make it and with silence working on hub, which is top priority right now, we don't have the time to mess with that.

IN MY OPINION, instead of the CT quiz, we should have this vvvvv (After we are done with hub)

I think we need a thing that when you joins (I've seen this on garrys mod, so no its not my idea) , a thing pops up and says "I have read and agree to the server rules" after you press close on the MOTD

Also, I think after that pops up in chat saying they "I have read and agree to the server rules" we should make CT ban length (or server ban too, either way) more serious. Since they know they had the chance to read the rules.

This is going to end up with every other thread with no possible changes.

Just counted the staff roster, theres 40 staff members, (including DM and Div,not including Co Leader since they're kinda for every division) Also chuck said "very rarely" there is no mods or admins on, which is true, most of the time a mod or admin is on, unless it's early morning, or really late at night.

Also, you guys have to admit, the occasional rule breaker can cause some fun sometimes (as long as it doesn't hurt the server or its population), some people will laugh at a mass freekill etc. (obviously they still need to be punished though).

Besides, without rule-breakers, theres no point in having mods and admins

And I swear this is like the 10th thread I've seen on this, and it's maybe the 4th time I've seen people bring up the "CT quiz" thing, which is a good idea, we just need someone to make it and with silence working on hub, which is top priority right now, we don't have the time to mess with that.

IN MY OPINION, instead of the CT quiz, we should have this vvvvv (After we are done with hub)

I think we need a thing that when you joins (I've seen this on garrys mod, so no its not my idea) , a thing pops up and says "I have read and agree to the server rules" after you press close on the MOTD

Also, I think after that pops up in chat saying they "I have read and agree to the server rules" we should make CT ban length (or server ban too, either way) more serious. Since they know they had the chance to read the rules.

Or on some Garry's mod servers after the MOTD closes it says "I have read and understood the MOTD" and another one that says "I'm a minge, ban me" where you think the OK button would be. So lazy people HAVE to read.

Even thought the ct ban thing might sound very useful, I was part of another thread talking about the same Thing (ct banning new people) except someone, I'm to lazy check who, made a point that the new people would be tired of getting kill over and over and would leave thus population of New people would go down, are you guys familiar with how some programs yo download make you scroll all the way to the bottom of the license agreement before you can click the "I Agree" button other wise it is grayed out? Couldn't we just implement that for players who have under 30 mins of gameplay time?

Even thought the ct ban thing might sound very useful, I was part of another thread talking about the same Thing (ct banning new people) except someone, I'm to lazy check who, made a point that the new people would be tired of getting kill over and over and would leave thus population of New people would go down, are you guys familiar with how some programs yo download make you scroll all the way to the bottom of the license agreement before you can click the "I Agree" button other wise it is grayed out? Couldn't we just implement that for players who have under 30 mins of gameplay time?

That is redundant since if they break the rules they get banned anyways. An agreement implies that they willingly know if they mess up they get banned.

That is redundant since if they break the rules they get banned anyways. An agreement implies that they willingly know if they mess up they get banned.

I meant as if the oyster way to get past the server message is to make them scroll to the bottom of it? But that won't do will it?