Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

Well too, he does spam quite a lot. He gets gagged for it as well. He should know the consequences by now.

That isn't really an excuse to skip the necessary steps in punishing someone.

Also, what was seen here can't really be considered spam. Every time Jacob put the fake bind in (except for one time) there was sufficient space in-between. I'll repost the screenshot I took just to clarify this further. fazqtd.thumb.jpg.09221763c1f2083ee5851b623f66dc8a.jpg

Entries 1 and 2 were nearly a minute apart, so that's clearly not spam. Entries 3 and 4 were only 1 second apart and could have been considered spam if Jacob had posted it 1 or more times, but since he only typed it out twice, it can't be considered spam. Lastly, entries 5 and 6 were also just about a minute apart, which cannot be considered spam.

@@IAmLegend but did you not see the mute? you did,i did, mrawesome did. It might have not worked but it went to logs. but now saying something 2 times is not spamming. people spam tarp way more then what jacob did.@Hidingmaster i never see someone gaged after saying something twice. also he stated i must have not type it out properly, why would you kick him if you notice him saying it again OMG. This is excuse is worse than my dog ate my homework or my cat jumped on my screen and press smite @all or what ever... No more warnings should be given. also you are saying you want to Quit, thats a pussy way out. did @@xShadowSpyx leave after he got demoted. did @@arvelez leave after getting demoted. NO THE DIDNT... no the love xG and wants to help out with the community and make it grow like it was before.

This made me laugh. +1 that was pretty good :D

Needless to say, just because he forgot one simple step should not mean his demotion. If someone was constantly saying something like "Oh you fuck children you pedo" would you be pissed if you were going to get demoted from a high rank just because you accidentally missed a step? As I said, this should only be a warning and not his last strike.

Yet he had been warned before, several times actually.

You all are looking at this as either a personal dislike for him as the reason for the abuse thread, or an isolated issue.

i'm the same as you, if darkwolf abuses he abuses and he gets demoted. Not my problem, but im not going to go out and MAKE SURE he doesn't get demoted. Hes not the BEST DM but hes a good one. It just seems like TOO BIG of a punishment for a little thing.

It is neither.

1) I posted the proof, because I'm not going to lie for a friend. He abused, and he did it clearly in the proof. But he has been warned already and failed to follow the warning. I have no dislike for him, I'm just not afraid to point out wrongdoings.

2) Already been warned, let's emotions get in the way and kicks people without reason. He then lied to me about it.

That isn't really an excuse to skip the necessary steps in punishing someone.

Also, what was seen here can't really be considered spam. Every time Jacob put the fake bind in (except for one time) there was sufficient space in-between. I'll repost the screenshot I took just to clarify this further. fazqtd.thumb.jpg.b3e759d30b484e8a0d78436e55ba4538.jpg

Entries 1 and 2 were nearly a minute apart, so that's clearly not spam. Entries 3 and 4 were only 1 second apart and could have been considered spam if Jacob had posted it 1 or more times, but since he only typed it out twice, it can't be considered spam. Lastly, entries 5 and 6 were also just about a minute apart, which cannot be considered spam.

This made me laugh. +1 that was pretty good :D

Needless to say, just because he forgot one simple step should not mean his demotion. If someone was constantly saying something like "Oh you fuck children you pedo" would you be pissed if you were going to get demoted from a high rank just because you accidentally missed a step? As I said, this should only be a warning and not his last strike.

You all are looking at this as either a personal dislike for him as the reason for the abuse thread, or an isolated issue.

i'm the same as you, if darkwolf abuses he abuses and he gets demoted. Not my problem, but im not going to go out and MAKE SURE he doesn't get demoted. Hes not the BEST DM but hes a good one. It just seems like TOO BIG of a punishment for a little thing.

It is neither.

1) I posted the proof, because I'm not going to lie for a friend. He abused, and he did it clearly in the proof. But he has been warned already and failed to follow the warning. I have no dislike for him, I'm just not afraid to point out wrongdoings.

2) Already been warned, let's emotions get in the way and kicks people without reason. He then lied to me about it.

Why are you refusing the fact Jacob spams, trolls, and breaks general rules of the server constantly? He shouldn't be warned at this point.

Yes dark wolf let his emotions get the beßt of him but let's not forget who Jacob is. Acorn new day is not a fresh start on jailbreak. He knows exactly what he's doi.

It is neither.

Why are you refusing the fact Jacob spams, trolls, and breaks general rules of the server constantly? He shouldn't be warned at this point.

Yes dark wolf let his emotions get the beßt of him but let's not forget who Jacob is. Acorn new day is not a fresh start on jailbreak. He knows exactly what he's doi.

If anything he should get punished for the disrespect.

It is neither.

But you're ignoring the fact he did not spam. Show me what rule he broke.

Hold on playing league.

You mean kinda like the issue where Jacob constantly spams/disrespect/pedos/etc....

you're saying we should use all the previous things against darkwolf while deciding the punishment....

well shouldn't we do the same with jacob with his spam/disrespect/etc? and kick him without warning him for 20th time.

Also... even if it wasnt "spam" it was still disrespect and it was still the pedo thing that @@Forest mentioned when jacob got a week ban

He's spammed more than business. He should be punished for disrespect and spamming.

Sorry if anything comes our stupid, I blame auto correct.

You mean kinda like the issue where Jacob constantly spams/disrespect/pedos/etc....

you're saying we should use all the previous things against darkwolf while deciding the punishment....

well shouldn't we do the same with jacob with his spam/disrespect/etc?

:facepalm: He still didn't spam at all, which is why darkwolf kicked him in the first place. If darkwolf was punishing Jacob for disrespect towards him/being offensive, he should have clarified that. At no point was any warning issued whatsoever, which is the big problem here. Darkwolf just didn't make it clear why he was kicking him and failed to complete the necessary steps to punish Jacob.

well shouldn't we do the same with jacob with his spam/disrespect/etc?

Again, jacob didnt spam.

It's obvious that you all are ignoring the fact that dark undoubtedly abuse because he didn't follow protocol nor did Jacob spam. You are trying to attack me because yet you are ignoring the demos. Stop coming up with the bullcrap excuses to ignore the reason of my posts. It's what they are, poor excuses because you are trying to protect people.

When did I say he's spamming? He's disrespecting dark wolf, clearly he doesn't like what's being said about him. I don't see the point of a mute/gag, Jacob knows what he's doing to upset dark wolf. Muting/gagging will just give him time to laugh about it with his friends.

He's spammed more than business. He should be punished for disrespect and spamming.

When did I say he's spamming? He's disrespecting dark wolf, clearly he doesn't like what's being said about him. I don't see the point of a mute/gag, Jacob knows what he's doing to upset dark wolf. Muting/gagging will just give him time to laugh about it with his friends.

Never said it was disrespect and dark didn't consider that disrespect either. He was kicked for spamming.

Never said it was disrespect and dark didn't consider that disrespect either. He was kicked for spamming.

Why are you implying what I said for this event?