Jacob

DarkWolf6052 xG:F:DM - Counter-Strike: Source

I'm sorry that I don't meet you're personal qualifications, please come into the server more then and tell me how to do my job.

When did I ever mention anything about my personal qualifications and standards of you doing your job? OH WAIT! I didn't. What I meant should be self explanatory.

Whatever personal dislike you have for me should stop, you've been nothing but disrespectful to me.

I don't have a personal disliking for you, when have I been disrespectful towards you?

Although we argue on the forums I don't carry any dislike about you into the game or outside the relevant forum because I can hold a mature argument.

It's nice to know you have a disliking for me. I on the other hand, don't have a disliking for you which is the reason why I haven't carried over anything from the forums in game because I myself, can hold a mature argument.

Stop with the insults, this is your only warning.

What insults?

Stay OT babe.

What you meant should be self explanatory. .? So you think I don't do my job as a DM. I consider that rude, especially when it doesn't have anything to do with the topic here.

Unless anyone opposes with a legitimate reason, I'll be closing this thread in a few hours for obvious reasons.

should have done that 10 pages ago.... was a pointless thread to begin with... guy broke rules and got punished.... ggnore....

I'm sorry that I don't meet you're personal qualifications, please come into the server more then and tell me how to do my job.

When did I ever mention anything about my personal qualifications and standards of you doing your job? OH WAIT! I didn't. What I meant should be self explanatory.

Whatever personal dislike you have for me should stop, you've been nothing but disrespectful to me.

I don't have a personal disliking for you, when have I been disrespectful towards you?

Although we argue on the forums I don't carry any dislike about you into the game or outside the relevant forum because I can hold a mature argument.

It's nice to know you have a disliking for me. I on the other hand, don't have a disliking for you which is the reason why I haven't carried over anything from the forums in game because I myself, can hold a mature argument.

Stop with the insults, this is your only warning.

What insults?

Stay OT babe.

What you meant should be self explanatory. .? So you think I don't do my job as a DM. I consider that rude, especially when it doesn't have anything to do with the topic here.

It means you should have noticed Jacob's disrespect/spamming. Thanks to warrior for presenting his chat logs giving a perfect example. Honestly if you're going to "argue" with me at least answer to my other remarks. Your arguments are awful. Sorry mate

What insults?

Stay OT babe.

It means you should have noticed Jacob's disrespect/spamming. Thanks to warrior for presenting his chat logs giving a perfect example. Honestly if you're going to "argue" with me at least answer to my other remarks. Your arguments are awful. Sorry mate

None of what i did was intentional spamming and its not disrespect if nobody gets offended by it

None of what i did was intentional spamming and its not disrespect if nobody gets offended by it

Obviously darkwolf was offended and your attitude is awful.

If he was offended he should have told me to stop, and right after I was kicked I removed that bind all I needed was a warning. The only reason that i made this into an abuse thread was because once I returned to the game after being kicked I asked him why he didn't warn me in team, all, and admin chat and i received no response. All I wanted was him to acknowledge that he did it and now this has been blown way out of proportion.

If he was offended he should have told me to stop, and right after I was kicked I removed that bind all I needed was a warning. The only reason that i made this into an abuse thread was because once I returned to the game after being kicked I asked him why he didn't warn me in team, all, and admin chat and i received no response. All I wanted was him to acknowledge that he did it and now this has been blown way out of proportion.

Why should he need to warn you? You know exactly what you're doing and you do it so often.