Superkiller67

Leaving once again :(

Leaving bye guys.

personal reasons btw and school :(

have a good year school buddies if i dont see you in ts.

Love you all

@@Hidingmaster never forget how awesome you are.

@@MrAwesome104 kid ill ban you :) you know i love you. your ulgy and gay :)

@@DarkWolf6052 Im sorry you think im annoying :(

@@orangejuice We never got along wish we would.

@@serbiansnaga dont step down from co. you are amazing

@@Forest get to Leader :) have a good time in school

@@Genesis be speaking japanies or wat ever :)

@@Astrea never understand how you didnt get admin. You will soon.

@@Yuno_Gasai kid your fat and gay :) have a good time on jb getting called 15 times a day. Be more active jks. 27 year :)

@@DaddioDoug Give me a game bitch. jks rich boy

well anyway. Im going to mass jks. I am awesomer than a fag :)

Good night everyone sleep tight and eat fries

@@Celestia Chicken Nugger and french fieds please with mochi ice cream.

@kids of xG u will go far.

@@kbshooter2 stop being gay and get dem girls bitch :)

Leaving bye guys.

Love you all

Man warrior do you ever read posts?

Leaving bye guys.

Love you all

But still he could have just gone inactive and not left the clan is what he is saying.

Leaving bye guys.

Love you all

But still he could have just gone inactive and not left the clan is what he is saying.

If it's personal reasons that he has to leave the clan, obviously they are serious. You can't tell him to just be inactive without knowing the severity of the problems + some people take school really seriously on top of all that.

If it's personal reasons that he has to leave the clan, obviously they are serious. You can't tell him to just be inactive without knowing the severity of the problems + some people take school really seriously on top of all that.

I mean unless you are going to another clan I dont see the point in leaving the clan. He might wanna hop on every once in a while and he spent money to get admin which he didnt have for very long. Being in the clan doesn't mean you need to be on all the time. There are still people in the clan that rarely get on the servers because they didnt leave they just went severly inactive.

I mean unless you are going to another clan I dont see the point in leaving the clan. He might wanna hop on every once in a while and he spent money to get admin which he didnt have for very long. Being in the clan doesn't mean you need to be on all the time. There are still people in the clan that rarely get on the servers because they didnt leave they just went severly inactive.

I see your point of it, I'm just saying that some people (I myself would agree with him) that if I wasn't going to be active for the next 8+ months due to school, and if I by chance also had a RL problem, I would think leaving a gaming community would help me stay focused rather then know as a staff (even though paid staff don't get demoted) have some duties for the servers to uphold.

I really am disappoint in you Super. Just because of school doesn't mean you need to leave :l. You'll be back though, they always come back...