Majestic_Narwha

Who thinks I should buy PM?

If I went back to being more active on jailbreak, minigames, and surf, do you think I should get payed moderator? I am on jailbreak in the early morning a lot and that's when the little kids and rulebreakers are on, and staff arent on when the trolls show up most of the time, I wanna help fill the leaks

Get it, do a good job, and get mod. Who gives a fuck if you get respect or not, it's just people acting childish. If you genuinely care for xG jailbreak and want to assist in moderating it go for PM.

You should just apply, like xShadowSpyx said, paid mods really don't get any respect. You'd probably get mod anyway, so it'd be a waste of money.

how to be a mod through a proven dst method . ( dick sucking theory by gregidot) i'm a reputable psychological expert

step 1. start talking to div leaders about how nice they look in their pictures and how clean their shirt and pants are from the member gallery.

example quotes : "omfg, your teeth are so white, how you do that xd " ( dont give a fuck if their teeth is black as fuck , just say tey look nice)

step 2. tell the div leaders exactly as followed " i dont deserve mod xd , but i wish i had it xd "

step 3. you should have mod by now