Eden

Eden - Counter-Strike: Source

how fair is to leave him banned when we unban others who do the same.

Because this right here is exactly why Members/Players can mass freekill intentionally and expect to be unbanned. Because of this "unfair" factor. It's maddening; the amount of Players/Members who have been using that excuse to bend a Higher-Up's judgement, and the fact that it actually works.

Your proposal of "setting it in stone" was already set by myself on multiple occasions, yet for reasons unknown, Players/Members are still slipping through the cracks because of rash and blind +1s from our Members/Players. Here are the most recent Ban Protests I have replied to if you really need to see the "set in stone" in action:

Same reason for every other person doing a no-balls. You knew the consequences, and you still did it. I'm not going to be making exceptions, long-time member or not. Everyone should be treated equally, and the punishment remains the same for anyone who mass freekills intentionally. A permanent CT ban until further notice. -1

(Source: whitestar - Counter-Strike: Source)

Sorry mate, it's one thing to Mass Freekill accidentally, but doing it with the sole purpose of, well, doing it, is no longer (should never have been) a reason to get unbanned. We do not tolerate intentional mass freekilling in any way. Your request to be unbanned has been #Denied. Think your actions through before doing something as ludicrous as this. #Closed.

~ Forgotten in the Lost Woods

(Source: Morgan_Freeman - Counter-Strike: Source)

someone like you should clearly know what another chance is like hm?

Not sure why warrior gets a fuckin free pass and this guy doesnt. GG xenogamers.

What no one seems to get or realize, is that if you people keep living in the past by saying "This guy got off scot-free, why shouldn't this guy" then we aren't going to get anywhere and we might as well remove permanent bans. I don't know how many times I've had to bring up the fact that these are two entirely different situations, and therefore cannot be compared but here I go again:

1. This was an intentional mass freekill, it was done with the intention of breaking rules, and Lapis was completely aware of his actions. It was in no way, accidental.

2. Warrior, on the other hand, did something as he thought it was the right thing to do. He did it with the intention of Enforcing rules which could have been done in a different way, but the intention was to "maintain the peace". He was in no-way smiting everyone because he wanted to nor did he do it with the intention of trolling/screwing everything up. It just so happens that what he did was a terrible idea, but whether or not it was stupid, it is not the same thing.

I don't mean to muck up this thread with this, but seriously; you people gotta draw the line and stop coming up with excuses to allow someone to get unbanned. As much as I love Lapis, he intentionally broke the rules for the sole purpose of doing it, he knew what his actions would warrant, and therefore he should be punished accordingly. Just because someone else is 1-up'ing for the reason that "other people have done it and got away with it" doesn't mean you should automatically agree for the same reason.

TL;DR - Stop comparing a Mass Freekill to the incident with Warrior's "smite@all". I won't say stop being biased as that's almost impossible, but I will suggest to at least try to stop.

@@DarkWolf6052 @@Gkoo @@HighSociety

- Dat guy, Forest

(Source: LapisLazuli - Counter-Strike: Source)

I don't agree with [nor condone] mass intentional freekilling. Whether it was for shits and giggles, or done upon a "no balls" request, the intention to do it was there. You're a great guy Trin, but I made a recent vow to treat every Ban Protest with the unbiased truth of the matter at hand.

You Intentionally mass freekilled, you knew the consequences of your actions (as do most who do it) yet you continued to do so. Don't take this the wrong way, I'm not spiting you in any way, I'm just doing my job as part of the Staff of XenoGamers. My decision is a -1, as will it be with any other player/member who is naive enough to mass freekill and expect to be unbanned.

If you people want to carry on this legacy of the "But this guy did this and got away with it" then you might as well remove permanent bans. Hell, you might as well not deal out punishments while you're at it. Regarding this ordeal of "Warrior freesmited @all, why shouldn't he be punished?", to that, I say the following, as I did in a previous thread:

Warrior believed it was the right thing to do at the time [smite@all], but I honestly disagree with it and do agree that a punishment should be dealt for his actions.

You cannot compare an action that was done with the purpose of maintaining order when you did something only to prove a point. [or in this case, something that was just done for no reason]

At this rate, the more you unban permanent CT bans that are perfectly valid, the more you're implying "It's okay to mass freekill only once, everyone gets the one free of charge and won't be punished."

- Dat guy, Forest

(Source: (movetobanprotest) Trinindol)

TL;DR - Just read the top portion. Largest portion of this post involves quotations.

-1 he knew what he was doing he did it with the intent to mass , he thought it would be funny and i agree with forest if we keep unbanning people for INTENTINAL massfreekilling people will keep doing it as they keep getting unbanned and even if we set a date were we will nolonger be accepting intentinal rule breaking perms a few will still manage to get through as people can and probly will lie and say it was accidental and people will +1 for if it was accidental then unban / shorten

TL;DR no he shouldnt be unbanned i dont care if people say people deserve another chance , fact is it was intentinal and it should stay permed

if you dont like anything i said s2bu and mega i swear to god if u rate this african I WILL CUT U WITH MY PULP

What I don't understand is how everyone always talks about how we should be unbiased. But yet, no one wants Eden unbanned. Most of said people were give more than

one or two chances. Some of them were also xG members. How is it fair to say that we won't unban him because "He was given warnings" and so forth. Others were unbanned and given multiple chances.

Boom, I was was trying to say something like this but I couldn't word it correctly. Seriously guys? After unbanning all of your good friends in xG and just because some of you guys hold a grudge against me you decide now is the time to say, "Alright we are gunna stop unbanning freekillers". Now setting that aside, I've been banned for nearly 3 months now ( as specified above from John ), and I have seen freekillers unbanned within 1-3 weeks within their ban date. They are unbanned because more people like them i.e admins/mods or just players in general and get them to +1 their ban protest. I honestly don't care if it's shortened or not because i'm still playing on xG servers regardless. Knowing that this is never gunna happen cause I can see it now that since no one likes me i'm not gunna be unbanned.

In this situation I still feel Eden had no reason to do what he did. He should face and serve punishment for his idiotic actions.

I didn't have a reason to do what I was doing but to serve my punishment for what I have done. Now i'm not arguing or trying to start a flame war here or anything but seriously, I have been banned for 3 months now and you don't thin that is enough? Other people get either unbanned 2 weeks after or 1 month after. I am not using this part as a reason but as soon as he could trinindol posted a ban protest and nearly a few days later got accepted and got his ban shortened. He waited I think a week or two before posting. I didn't post my first protest until 2 weeks ago ( two months after the ban ).

he knew what he was doing he did it with the intent to mass , he thought it would be funny and i agree with forest if we keep unbanning people for INTENTINAL massfreekilling people will keep doing it as they keep getting unbanned and even if we set a date were we will nolonger be accepting intentinal rule breaking perms a few will still manage to get through as people can and probly will lie and say it was accidental and people will for if it was accidental then unban / shorten

Now I know im contradicting my self but you -1 me because I did it intentionally but you +1 trinindol because " +1 atleast hes being honest unlike the rest of the oh my brother did it , oh my friend did it hes a good guy so ima state my +1 ". Now I know that im not being honest by saying trinindol did it so why did you -1 me but he did intentionally aswell, so whats the deal with that?

I don't think, at least for now, he should be given another chance. He knew what he was doing, he thought it would be funny to do, and he thought he would do it and later get unbanned.

To be honest I never thought I would be unbanned actually because I know that no one likes me, it was shown above and I guess people are just being biased by +1ing these people that they like and -1ing people they don't. I never thought this was funny at all I was just proving I had the balls to do it. I have definitely learned my lesson after seeing what goes on in the xG community.

~Thanks Eden

P.S sorry for any typos, grammar errors etc.

What I don't understand is how everyone always talks about how we should be unbiased. But yet, no one wants Eden unbanned. Most of said people were give more than

one or two chances. Some of them were also xG members. How is it fair to say that we won't unban him because "He was given warnings" and so forth. Others were unbanned and given multiple chances.

Boom, I was was trying to say something like this but I couldn't word it correctly. Seriously guys? After unbanning all of your good friends in xG and just because some of you guys hold a grudge against me you decide now is the time to say, "Alright we are gunna stop unbanning freekillers". Now setting that aside, I've been banned for nearly 3 months now ( as specified above from John ), and I have seen freekillers unbanned within 1-3 weeks within their ban date. They are unbanned because more people like them i.e admins/mods or just players in general and get them to +1 their ban protest. I honestly don't care if it's shortened or not because i'm still playing on xG servers regardless. Knowing that this is never gunna happen cause I can see it now that since no one likes me i'm not gunna be unbanned.

In this situation I still feel Eden had no reason to do what he did. He should face and serve punishment for his idiotic actions.

I didn't have a reason to do what I was doing but to serve my punishment for what I have done. Now i'm not arguing or trying to start a flame war here or anything but seriously, I have been banned for 3 months now and you don't thin that is enough? Other people get either unbanned 2 weeks after or 1 month after. I am not using this part as a reason but as soon as he could trinindol posted a ban protest and nearly a few days later got accepted and got his ban shortened. He waited I think a week or two before posting. I didn't post my first protest until 2 weeks ago ( two months after the ban ).

he knew what he was doing he did it with the intent to mass , he thought it would be funny and i agree with forest if we keep unbanning people for INTENTINAL massfreekilling people will keep doing it as they keep getting unbanned and even if we set a date were we will nolonger be accepting intentinal rule breaking perms a few will still manage to get through as people can and probly will lie and say it was accidental and people will for if it was accidental then unban / shorten

Now I know im contradicting my self but you -1 me because I did it intentionally but you +1 trinindol because " +1 atleast hes being honest unlike the rest of the oh my brother did it , oh my friend did it hes a good guy so ima state my +1 ". Now I know that im not being honest by saying trinindol did it so why did you -1 me but he did intentionally aswell, so whats the deal with that?

I don't think, at least for now, he should be given another chance. He knew what he was doing, he thought it would be funny to do, and he thought he would do it and later get unbanned.

To be honest I never thought I would be unbanned actually because I know that no one likes me, it was shown above and I guess people are just being biased by +1ing these people that they like and -1ing people they don't. I never thought this was funny at all I was just proving I had the balls to do it. I have definitely learned my lesson after seeing what goes on in the xG community.

~Thanks Eden

P.S sorry for any typos, grammar errors etc.

Let me get this straight now this has nothing to do with us not liking you. Its the fact that people have gotten unbanned for it that probably shouldnt have and now is the time to make a stronger stand against permanent bans such as this one that was done because they thought it would be funny.

@@Eden You have 6 +1s, and 8 -1s and "No"s

Its not like all of xG hates you, and I know that some people who -1d did it cuz they dont like you, but some of them have good reasons, we cant unban ALL the people who mass.

Thing is, you should be the last person we unban, considering it's been 3 months, then after this we should stop unbanning people, no matter what.

@@Eden You have 6 +1s, and 8 -1s and "No"s

Its not like all of xG hates you, and I know that some people who -1d did it cuz they dont like you, but some of them have good reasons, we cant unban ALL the people who mass.

Thing is, you should be the last person we unban, considering it's been 3 months, then after this we should stop unbanning people, no matter what.

isn't that what we said like 2 months ago with someone else?

imo tough luck, should have hopped on the forgiving train a while ago.

still want unbanned? go HERE

yuuki i swear to god if u rate this african I WILL CUT U WITH MY PULP

NO BALLS

Seriously guys? After unbanning all of your good friends in xG and just because some of you guys hold a grudge against me you decide now is the time to say, "Alright we are gunna stop unbanning freekillers".

I usually just decide on what Forest said in another thread.. Something like "Just think about the pros and cons about unbanning someone" or some shit. Honestly (no offense) But you don't make the server much better on CT/warden at all for me. Doesn't matter if you think bad of us just -1ing because you intentionally mass freekilled. I'm standing at my -1 for all those reasons.

Alright, I guess this has been open long enough. I'm sorry Eden but I am changing my vote to a -1. You're a good guy, but we need to start leaving these as permanent. As it was said you did go into this knowing full well the consequences.

I'm going to close this unless anyone else disagrees. As the Division Leader, a Co-Leader, Gkoo, and myself, as well as multiple others are -1ing the unban.

I would also like to really start here in leaving all intentional mass freekills permanent. @@Gkoo @@Hidingmaster for your input later in TeamSpeak.

-Closed