jubens45

jubens45 - Counter-Strike: Source

lol so mine crack how about u stop being his butt buddy ? heres some proof kids maybe you can use your judgement better and you'll get somewhere

Steam Community :: Screenshot

lol so mine crack how about u stop being his butt buddy ? heres some proof kids maybe you can use your judgement better and you'll get somewhere

He literally just -1'd him, I don't see how that's being his butt-buddy.

Stop acting stupid and then maybe I won't have to defend him. On the note of the screenshots, he asked twice.

dude look on the other shit he said taking his side, when i was uploading screens he changed his mind

I've -1'd several people and continued to defend them from silly and in your case stupid down ratings.

why? is it because you're tasting your own medicine for once ? you can do it but no1 else can because you'll go and complain

Are you trying to say I'm the only one who's allowed to -1?

no im talking bout the DUMB ratings but its not regarding this thread so we should stop this bs before it continues any further, sorry minecrack for being a dick

see stumpy is doing it to me right now rating them all dumb don't worry stump ill get u later

+1 Active player, knows the rules. He doesn't cause problems. I don't see why he's getting so many -1's from all of these try-hards. He acts more mature than half of you sometimes.

A: 9/10

M: 9/10

Also, if you are just putting a -1 without the correct format your -1 will not count.