Charles

Goodbye xG...

This if from a ban request that I'm not able to fight... And I just want to say goodbye...

Oh look! That's me! I'm fucked aren't I? I've been in this clan for about 2 years now... It's kind of disappointing how bad this clan has gotten over the years... The mods are blind, don't ban anyone... And the biggest problem of all... *Drum roll*... SILENCE DOESN'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT CS:S ANYWAY! Who knew!? This post is probably going to get rated Shitpost x2, African x3, etc... But I'm glad I got to experience you're clan... It was good at the start, I made some great online friends that I really don't want to leave... But I'm sorry for disrespecting a clan leader that doesn't give two shits about the division I play in... Goodbye xG! :(

Farewell...

So that was from my ban request... I really hope this clan does good for it's self, and silence, get you're act together, CS:S is struggling, and I'm sure that some people are going to be leaving too... So I just want to say goodbye to what this clan use to be, a great clan, where I could hangout with IRL friends and online friends... So if ur reading this, I hope you enjoy xG, cause it's struggling...

Good bye XenoGamers :(

-Hex

See ya hex, had fun together.

Anyways, its just that since TF2 is more popular silence wants to work on that, instead of CS:S. It'd make more sense to make all of them just as good instead of improving one and leaving the rest to go to shit, But what would I know? Im not the leader.

See ya hex, had fun together.

Anyways, its just that since TF2 is more popular silence wants to work on that, instead of CS:S. It'd make more sense to make all of them just as good instead of improving one and leaving the rest to go to shit, But what would I know? Im not the leader.

CS:S is dying, TF2 is growing. That's like bitching at Apple cause they aren't supporting the Apple Newton.

CS:S is dying, TF2 is growing. That's like bitching at Apple cause they aren't supporting the Apple Newton.

Youre only bringing in people from tf2 in, if something were to happen to tf2 youre relying on the servers you don't do any work on to bring in people? Css seems fine on other servers, its not the game, its our server, the only special things we really have are bombs and last Ct, hu;b would definitely fix css's condition, which is really the only thing people on css have been asking of you. Yet as far as im concerned, you completely disregarded that and NOW I hear youre working on a hub for tf2. If TF2 is REALLY doing that good it wouldn't hurt to work on css would it?

Youre only bringing in people from tf2 in, if something were to happen to tf2 youre relying on the servers you don't do any work on to bring in people? Css seems fine on other servers, its not the game, its our server, the only special things we really have are bombs and last Ct, hu;b would definitely fix css's condition, which is really the only thing people on css have been asking of you. Yet as far as im concerned, you completely disregarded that and NOW I hear youre working on a hub for tf2. If TF2 is REALLY doing that good it wouldn't hurt to work on css would it?

No, CS:S is not fine and you pretty much said it yourself. The only way to boost popularity is to code entire features to keep people moderately interested. I have zero guarantee that said people will stick around for a good amount of time to justify me working all-out on CS:S.

You need to understand that I'm the only person who codes for the clan. I put my time in where it will be best used. CS:S is EOL and it wouldn't be used there very well. While I don't agree that CS:GO is the future, it's has a better future then CS:S.