Shadow1226

Rust Division

I do hold it like a pro, and funny thing is , I killed a couple guys before screen shotting it :) and Diabeetus, I think this is a wayyy better open world survival game because its actually going in the right direction.

no...that's a legitament reason for everyone to be concerned about. You're a member again (how you are a member again boggles my ducking mind) and ALREADY you have been permed in a division and banned from TS. you present a division and pretty much say i want to run this shit, pls gais its gud game. why should we trust you? so far you made yourself look like a real ass to the whole Gmod division in 1 day and Ts.

Vector I know I did wrong and this is no where to discuss this, I already talked to silence about me making this division and he was cool with the idea of this game, and also, I know I shouldn't of did it but, heck Chrono did egg it on.

I do hold it like a pro, and funny thing is , I killed a couple guys before screen shotting it :) and Diabeetus, I think this is a wayyy better open world survival game because its actually going in the right direction.

Considering that it's still in alpha testing it's going to be incredibly difficult to maintain the servers as the game is going to prone to constant updates/patches and due to rampant bugs and glitches that will only be even more frequent due to this being open-world. I doubt that this is really going anywhere, I've seen half a dozen DayZ ripoffs come and go within the last 6 months, despite many of them having huge potential. There's also a good chance that this game will get steamrolled when DayZ standalone comes out (which could be very soon). There's going to be a very large amount of work put into this with relatively little payoff for a long time. In my opinion we should focus our funding towards maintaining and improving our currently successful servers and divisions, not trying to expand into what could very easily turn into a money pit.

Any member that still gets banned for legitimate reasons should not be running a division, no matter how well you know the game. Maturity is a huge factor when it comes to running a division, if you can't handle yourself in a mature manner, it will just keep people away from that division.

Chrono I know I was wrong for the prop thing and I understand my wrong points but you were threatning to ban me from gmod yesterday and I got tired of your shit so I killed you and I think Sillence would of laughed at it too.

I wouldn't say I was threatening to ban you, I would more likely say I was warning you that if you were to break a rule like I thought you would, I would be there, I would see it, and I would ban you for it. Guess what happened less than 24 hours after I said that? you did.

It's wonderful that you feel confident enough to run a division for a game in Alpha, but why should you be the one to represent xG by running the division in the first place with your ridiculous ban record, let alone the fact that this is indeed another survival game like dayz etc that clearly have not worked in the past.

People can't even keep a conversation without blowing it up into something larger than it actually is. Maybe if we had a proper discussion we could get situations taken care of more easily, instead of turning every thread into "YOU SUCK XDDDDDDDDDDD LE SHITPOSTING FACE." Maybe if you actually heard somebody's ideas, instead of the person saying them, we could grow even larger.

Closed, since intelligent conversations don't exist in this thread.