Counter-Strike: Source

Staff Name:

R.I.P. Cristo xG:A

Staff's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:21986305

Evidence:

[media=vimeo]78132778[/media]

Further Information:

As you can see in that video, I was slain by a mod for giving an order that didn't include a timetable. I argued that what he said was wrong, I had just come into this server after not playing CS:S for a very long time, never mind Jail Break, and the first thing I get is admin abused. I looked at the MOTD(Located here:
) and it says in it "Any order given from a Warden must be done as soon as he says it (unless stated otherwise). No Detour/Delay is implied." It really, really annoys me when admins make up their own rules because they got killed and are butthurt, or are just plain ignorant of the rules in general. Admins should know the rules, ESPECIALLY extremely basic ones like this. I noticed several people in the server snicker and go along with this Staff's abusing, and it felt like a very hostile server. Only one person was legit and cool. It was Matsi, and he was the one in the video who pointed me in the right direction to this admin abuse report system thing. More of your Staff members should follow his example. Thank you for your time, and I hope you have a very stern word with Cristo, because admin abusing is a very serious issue, as is not knowing the rules to the server you're moderating and/or making up rules because of a death.

Alright, Look, the rules does state No Detour/Delay is implied. However what u must not have known is that u have to give them at LEAST 5 seconds to do the order. It is more or less one of those rules where everyone follows even though it isn't stated. I was there and u just shot them the moment they walked out of their cells wrong facing the wrong way. Cristo is a very good admin and knows what he is doing and im pretty sure he knows the rules . (Him doing a little taunting probably didnt help though and I guess he didn't properly explain it to you.). Even if you did give them 5 seconds (which you didnt) u were suppose to say when must they be doing this by. You could say by now or a time which once again you didnt do. It is common sense that you have to give them a few seconds to do it as there could be Mic delay or some sort of other delay that isn't their fault

Well in Cristo's defense, wardens usually are supposed to give terrorists 5 seconds to complete an order. It doesn't say this in motd, but it's kind of become a regular thing to do when being warden. I just wanted to clear that up. Cristo could have handled a little better than he did.

Alright, Look, the rules does state No Detour/Delay is implied. However what u have failed to read (I couldnt find it) is that u have to give them at LEAST 5 seconds to do the order. I was there and u just shot them the moment they walked out of their cells wrong facing the wrong way. Cristo is a very good admin and knows what he is doing and im pretty sure he knows the rules . (Him doing a little taunting probably didnt help though.). Even if you did give them 5 seconds (which you didnt) u were suppose to say when must they be doing this by. You could say by now or a time which once again you didnt do. It is common sense that you have to give them a few seconds to do it. You're just lucky u didnt get ct banned

You didn't find it in the MOTD because it was not in the MOTD. In fact, the MOTD explicitly states, as I posted, "Any order given from a Warden must be done as soon as he says it (unless stated otherwise). No Detour/Delay is implied." That in no way says to give five seconds. That says immediately.

Well in Cristo's defense, wardens usually are supposed to give terrorists 5 seconds to complete an order. It doesn't say this in motd, but it's kind of become a regular thing to do when being warden. I just wanted to clear that up. Cristo could have handled a little better than he did.

If this is a rule, it needs to be written in the MOTD. Until then, it is not a rule. It's a guideline. I've been playing JB since 2006. I know when something is bullcrap, and when it isn't. What Cristo did was bullcrap.

I didn't really see what all happened, but I heard something about "you have to give a time to do this by" which Isn't correct, you do have to give them at least five seconds to complete the order once cells open or you say go or w/e... you CAN say "do this by now" after five seconds have passed and without giving a time to do this by.

Jordo punished me for a similar thing a while back: Matsi - Counter-Strike: Source :(

You didn't find it in the MOTD because it was not in the MOTD. In fact, the MOTD explicitly states, as I posted, "Any order given from a Warden must be done as soon as he says it (unless stated otherwise). No Detour/Delay is implied." That in no way says to give five seconds. That says immediately.

If this is a rule, it needs to be written in the MOTD. Until then, it is not a rule. It's a guideline. I've been playing JB since 2006. I know when something is bullcrap, and when it isn't. What Cristo did was bullcrap.

I'm actually surprised I didn't find it in the rules. But u have to also consider the 1-2 second Mic delay when giving orders

Is it just me or is there no video?

I didn't really see what all happened, but I heard something about "you have to give a time to do this by" which Isn't correct, you do have to give them at least five seconds to complete the order once cells open or you say go or w/e... you CAN say "do this by now" after five seconds have passed and without giving a time to do this by.

Jordo punished me for a similar thing a while back: Matsi - Counter-Strike: Source :(

They

If you look at the video, I opened the doors at 00:41. I shot some people who were directly disobeying orders in the first few seconds, as in were cell hopping and not just delaying inside the cell. At 00:49 is when I start killing people who are still inside their cells and not obeying. That is more than five seconds. I did not freekill a single person, even with this five second "unwritten rule". He admin abused me by slaying me, and ridiculed me for following the rules, which is extremely unadmin-like behavior.

I'm actually surprised I didn't find it in the rules. But u have to also consider the 1-2 second Mic delay when giving orders

Actually, I gave these orders well before I opened the cell, so there is no room for error when it comes to the Mic delay.

no detours/delays is stated to be implied on all orders via motd.

however that does not mean they must be done instantly or kill, it means you should give them atleast 5 seconds to start an order for mic delay and reaction.

no detours/delays is stated to be implied on all orders via motd.

however that does not mean they must be done instantly or kill, it means you should give them atleast 5 seconds to start an order for mic delay and reaction.

Again, I gave these orders well before I opened the cells. It's all in that video.

It's in the original post. [media=vimeo]78132778[/media] Here is the video again, for people who can't see it.

that's my point. I don't see the video as in it does not show up on my screen... i think my browser is having issues though.

me neither... I can see it there like if i quote the post... but it's just white... try putting it in a new post on this thread, might be the form ducking it up @@ampersand

or try including just the end piece of the url so we can copy paste (the letters and numbers, no youtube.com/watch?=)