PiNoYPsYcHo

Tera Online

Yeah me and my friend been playing this game for quite sometime and finally got back to it. Some xG members are actually starting to play as well. Would love to have atleast 10+ people willing to play.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO_0hup9aTQ

As a veteran player, i'm helping out new people aka giving them XP boost and gold to get them boost up quickly.

oh fuck , i played this in the summer ;P

@@PiNoYPsYcHo im a 57 archer

there's probably way better items now, my shit is outdated. i have like 10~m though . oh btw im in celestial hills RP

Pinoy stated that some of the xG members have started playing tera again, and someone said #C9 which is continent of the 9th seal a similar game to dragon nest if you're familiar with that forgot to add alot of xG furries and chrono started playing it out of the blue. Hence why i asked why are they hyping it.

Pinoy stated that some of the xG members have started playing tera again, and someone said #C9 which is continent of the 9th seal a similar game to dragon nest if you're familiar with that forgot to add alot of xG furries and chrono started playing it out of the blue. Hence why i asked why are they hyping it.

Nobody who is playing C9 is a furry.(Unless I don't know that they are)

Nobody who is playing C9 is a furry.(Unless I don't know that they are)

I assumed it was cause all of you are hanging out in darkwolfs channel and are playing it. sorry for implying you're one of them. Won't happen again chief.

I assumed it was cause all of you are hanging out in darkwolfs channel and are playing it. sorry for implying you're one of them. Won't happen again chief.

If I play Tera can you be my sugar daddy?