Xgstumpy - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

new player3456

Steam ID:

aaa

Information:

Was banned without warning for 1 week for "trolling/freekilling" by matsi, we were playfully jousting each other and apparently I went to fur by calling him a "furryfaggot" +4 times

Appealing because I was not warned that I would be banned for a week if I continued my "trolling" as matsi called it. I was not trolling, just playfully jousting as friends do, but I get that it was hard for matsi to understand this form of humor as he does not have any friends.

- Stumpy 11/24/11---01/18/2014

Banned by: Matsi. Also known as: Furfaggot2013, SquirrelLuver1998, Dogs4Life

ai41.tinypic.com_152g5y8.png.6d3e655bda45954aba52fb33f70c02e8.png

Invalid steam ID.

Why was your name new player3456.

Disrespectful in your ban protest.

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

new player3456

Steam ID:

aaa

Information:

Was banned without warning for 1 week for "trolling/freekilling" by matsi, we were playfully jousting each other and apparently I went to fur by calling him a "furryfaggot" +4 times

Appealing because I was not warned that I would be banned for a week if I continued my "trolling" as matsi called it. I was not trolling, just playfully jousting as friends do, but I get that it was hard for matsi to understand this form of humor
as he does not have any friends

- Stumpy 11/24/11---01/18/2014

Banned by: Matsi. Also known as:
Furfaggot2013, SquirrelLuver1998, Dogs4Life

@@Matsi I expect that you have a demo of this situation, please share.

You've been warned by myself and multiple other admins with verbal warnings, gags/mutes, kicks, god know what else..... in the past many many many maaaaaaaaany times to quit with the "insulting" trolling against me and some other members.... I felt you weren't going to learn since all you do is talk shit until you finally get kicked/banned from the server for a few hours only to come back and continue. You also decided to freekill me every round while you talked crap... and I beleive you know better than to intentionally freekill... and don't think you should get away with a slight punishment that would only let you come back and continue the next day.

Even after I ban you, you come to the forums and have the same sort of shit in your OP.... that should get you far.

Demos from the time I joined to the time I banned him:

Dropbox - Stumpy

I will admit, I didn't give him warnings this time, but have in the past many times... I was mostly trying to ignore him since the server was pretty empty. But then when he started freekilling me every chance he got, on top of the constant shit talking, I just got sick of it. Sick of him, minecrack, adam, paulie, and the few others that keep on trolling and don't even care that they get banned over and over again for the same stuff.

Demos from the time I joined to the time I banned him:

Dropbox - Stumpy

I will admit, I didn't give him warnings this time, but have in the past many times... I was mostly trying to ignore him since the server was pretty empty. But then when he started freekilling me every chance he got, on top of the constant poo talking, I just got sick of it. Sick of him, minecrack, adam, paulie, and the few others that keep on trolling and don't even care that they get banned over and over again for the same stuff.

still should have given a warning, imo lower the ban to a day or two because of your mistake. He shouldn't be unbanned though.

This is your only warning regarding disrespect on the forums. If you continue trolling beyond this point in any manner this thread will be closed and you will face a severe punishment.

-1. Asking for a removal of a ban that was for trolling yet continues to do so on the forums.

still should have given a warning, imo lower the ban to a day or two because of your mistake. He shouldn't be unbanned though.

TBH I thought he was one of the 4 guys that recently got 1-2 week server bans for talking the same shit. So I made it a week becaus eI thought he just got back froma week ban for the same shit... otherwise i would have prolly done it for like a day or two, but my opinion on it is the same, it needs to stop, and if shorter bans don't seem to matter, I think they should be longer ones.

Stumpy hasn't trolled in I don't know how long matsi, he's not even a constant troll on the servers

I was told in a ban protest Scuba Cat made awhile ago that despite any previous offenses, you must warn them and follow the procedure each time, despite previous punishments(Unless it had happened that same day and they came back, in which you could ban longer). If you wanted to extend his ban, ban him for the day, then make a ban request to extend it.

+1 for shorten to a day

^For some reason I cant edit my post.

Also, Freekilling has no effect on the server ban, if he freekilled you, teamban him, don't add on time to the trolling ban because of it.

The last time he was banned for trolling was July 2nd, 2013

There's one ban by Jewmad that is 30 minutes but it just says "Told to stop", dosnt necessarily say it was for trolling, but even if it was, that was on 1/4/14

Also known as: Furfaggot2013' date=' SquirrelLuver1998, Dogs4Life[/quote']

as he does not have any friends.

Banned for trolling/disrespect, ban protest is trolling/disrespectful. Good plan.