BenJammin

Get Rid Of These G@y Sh1t Ads

@Rhododendron Have to agree on this one. Should either reduce the amount of time on the ads, or implement the donator perk that was mentioned in this thread: Donator Perks - Advertisements | Xeno Gamers

its not really a matter of xG people skipping ads. its the new strangers that dont play on our servers because they dont want to wait and can go to another server no promblem

Ads are important, drlee said they provide funds to pay off servers, its not to much to wait 30-60 second ad to play a game, I think its a great idea, servers have been glitchy someone needs to get on that gag glitch.

Ads are important, drlee said they provide funds to pay off servers, its not to much to wait 30-60 second ad to play a game, I think its a great idea, servers have been glitchy someone needs to get on that gag glitch.

its apparent that all the servers are significantly less populated. less people means less ad views, and can ultimately lead to less people donating. cause who wants to pay to keep servers alive when the servers aren't even sufficiently populated? we need to decide what's more beneficial for the clan.

@Rhododendron Have to agree on this one. Should either reduce the amount of time on the ads, or implement the donator perk that was mentioned in this thread: Donator Perks - Advertisements | Xeno Gamers

Nobody is donating. Ads are making up the majority of the payments for xG, and the ads are already set to minimum that Pinion allows, so I have already taken that into account.

ads are lots of help with the income for xG, you can skip the ads by clicking space bar as soon as you join a server in css takes you right to the team selection menu and there u go

TIL

Yeah if you want to use ad-skipping techniques (readily available) go right ahead! I'm not preventing any of that, but it would be nice if you could support the clan with your eyes :)

I'll see what I can do with Pinion okay? Also remember the clan is a few hundred a month, so it's the only lucrative income we have going for us (website ads don't really cut it unfortunately :( )