African

Gggoodbye @all From Frikin

xG got boring(no offence)

After playing on xG since I was 10 on Cs:s surf w/ serb and other oldies on my brother's steam account and i'm 15 now, I switched over to TF2 over a year ago and am now i'm going to continue tf2, play on the servers, and might even come on teamspeak, but having responsibility is just as ugly as @Origins Sorry for kinda just stopping out of the blue but kthnx. Tags are also annoying IMO and I think that instead of stepping down i'll just leave because there isn't really any benefits of being in xG and not being in xG in an ingame standpoint. I know I just recently got DM and TF2 div is pretty low on staff now (Down to soon to be Starmix, Vector, Origins, Speed) muffin never plays doe nom hardly does doe and doedoeodoeodeodeodoe. I wish that everyone has the slightest ammount of nig in them and to continue their journey as TF2 master race.(maybe csgo doe)

@Travtman @MuffinMonster @Nomulous @Docterlat_ @Vector @Theneva @Malachite @magikkarpFAIL @kbraszzz @Bleed hi @Genesis Gisnis @Prius pls don't evar cum bak. pls.

Well shit man. It's been a fun run African, you'd better keep in touch.

R.I.P.

And now we are down a DM again.

African I'll miss your sweet nothings you whispered into my ear.

"Taking a Break" says kabwazzul. "Won't be on" says kadazzuw

Here, I didn't read most of the replies, I'm replying to the original post. It was my decision to implement pinion advertisements to help us generate a tiny bit more to cover server costs. Which now it does, we attempted and are attempting to implement HUB, donation bots, donator perks for multiple games, yet within the month we've earned about 1.80$ worth of donation. One person donated 7 refined. The fact is, unless we start having people aid in raising money to cover the simple server cost, we can remove pinion ads, but we'd have to slash a few servers that are used, but have a low popularity to aid us in paying for the servers.

Wrong thread Nom...