Crona

Ovinylscratcho - Counter-strike: Source

Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Vinyl Scratch

Steam ID:

Information:

I was ct banned and lied to get unbanned, in my last ban protest I believe most of the people where -1ing based on the content of my lie and not the lying itself. I would like to believe I am a much better person that I was a year ago, or whenever that happened, because I was a real shitty person (and a little messed up in the head). I really would like to be unbanned because I genuinely want this server to be the absolute best it can be, and be active for a long time more. Since the ads have been added we lost a lot of our non-member-regulars, and so when the members aren't on, and its just the few irregulars that don't know the rules, then there is no one to warden, then they don't have a good time and don't come back. Its really not helping anything keeping me ct banned. I am truly sorry for how shitty of a person I was.

-1 i gave a -1 based on the fact that it was wrong to unban you for that lie in the first place, and the content while it didn't help it wasn't the reason i gave the -1

I'm going to have to -1 this. NOT because you lied about your mother dying. But due to the fact that you were given a chance after you intentionally massed the first time, only for you to mass freekill AGAIN.

However there is still a chance, unless you have already done this... Want to get unbanned? | Xeno Gamers

I'd highly recommend the second or third option

The fact that you lied about your mom dying really gets me; I mean why would you lie about your mom dying? Not only that but you didn't mass once, but twice. I mean for all we know, if we do unban you; what are the chances you won't mass again while there's no admins on? I'm sorry but I'ma have to go with a -1 on this one.

Sorry two mass freekills don't readily excuse themselves. Then there's obviously the huge lie about your mom dying.

-1 i gave a -1 based on the fact that it was wrong to unban you for that lie in the first place, and the content while it didn't help it wasn't the reason i gave the -1

so just because i don't play css jailbreak with you (i still play it) suddenly makes my -1 invalid? @oVinylScratcho uhhh no. nice try.