Division:

Counter-Strike: Source

In-Game Name:

Jubens45

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:15099924

Position:

Information:

I've been here for a long time, and i know the rules. I have moderating/Admin Experience on a gmod server before, and i cloud use that experience to moderate Jail Break. I'm also on like everyday and usually on when there no mods or admins on, and ill just say people like to mass and bait hardcore. (lenny face). I think could make a great addition to xG staff of Jail break

Look, there is MANY who have a bias towards him. However he has been here for while, and he knows the rules. And just saying half of his CT bans are like for 2 mins and the reason is bad, queer, etc

+1

jubens jubesn jubens i shoulda did it last night but for now ill give a 0 for now, i don't think you would make a great mod but you do have some time till the decision will be made and i just want you to show me that you can be fit and mature enough for the position ill change the 0

jubens jubesn jubens i shoulda did it last night but for now ill give a 0 for now, i don't think you would make a great mod but you do have some time till the decision will be made and i just want you to show me that you can be fit and mature enough for the position ill change the 0

Ganja "last night" was all fun and games. i know not to really do it