Forge

[xg:a] Vector

You know i honestly should be flattered by all the attention and love i get. from one thread in less then 1 day i get all these views and replies. thanks, i love you all. good to know you all care for me.

Due to the excessive spamming, this thread is getting a temporary close. Once I and the other CL's( @Hidden-- er @Hidingmaster @Gawd @ThePenguin) finish reading this thread, which will most likely take 1-2 eons, a decision will be made. Is it really too much to ask for one goddamn thread that doesn't get spammed into oblivion?

~(temporarily) closed

Improper ban reasons =/= reason to remove membership

allchat abuse =/= reason to remove membership

two people complaining about vector =/= reason to remove membership

However, it is pretty clear that vector is taking the disrespect too far. Staff members are supposed to be mature and (relatively) indifferent in pretty much every situation. Vector's behavior as of recently does not reflect the behavior that should be practiced at all times by all of our staff members. There is no situation in which it is justified for a staff member to use their powers to disrespect any player, or really to disrespect in general. That being said, this is not an abuse report. While I think that Vector should face a warning and/or another form of repercussion for his actions, I do not see any reason to remove his membership. @Gawd @Hidingmaster @ThePenguin @Nomulous please leave your thoughts below.

~still closed