Forge

[xg:a] Vector

Member's Name:

[xG:A] Vector

Member's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:40865099

Information:

Vector's been disrespecting players and giving permanent bans out unfairly to players even if they are slightly annoying. I'd like this thread to stay open to see what the TF Division thinks about him doing all this. @Vector

Maymalay's Image Cache:

In the pictures you'll notice bans being given out for "autism" one being "meow" another just being "0" and another saying "10080 nacho man shut the flying fuck up" I know for a fact there is a mute button which doesn't require you to permanently ban someone just for talking, There is also mute options for the "autistic" bans so they can't talk on mic. In my opinion he's giving unfair bans out so he shows he has power over everyone else.

ANOTHER one I noticed in this shoutbox was his offensive comment towards me in the shoutbox, the image "Vector #1.jpg" has that info inside. Aren't admins supposed to be mature? Not disrespecting players because of an argument two people had which wasn't supposed to be taken seriously?

5aa4c09e7ed53_Vector1.thumb.jpg.5312d82e7481ea4493de14e9974e3611.jpg

5aa4c09e9f144_Vectorbans1.thumb.png.63f9ca8316f0bf56c2af320afaa5b811.png

5aa4c09ec59db_Vectorbans2.thumb.png.25ceb99f5a20ad89d8c2f5f9ba1bd540.png

5aa4c09eef0e8_Vectorbans3.thumb.png.96ec30a4256a672709e85d2e6665e896.png

5aa4c09f1d1e8_Vectorbans4.thumb.png.f9f457d2b91d0f57850e63e632d90f9b.png

5aa4c09f43860_Vectorbans5.thumb.png.2ed9d8a60997fa4e0efb7811f03deba8.png

5aa4c09f6b720_Vectorbans6.thumb.png.5881015fe80fd3a45c95d6505fac16e4.png

5aa4c09f91dbe_Vectorbans7.thumb.png.23cffc28eb3874db5c352e0f9589bce1.png

whoa whoa whoa, I know you like to Disreaspect people of how they like furries or ponies or whatever, i dident know you were making shit bans. "Meow" or "autism" is nota proper reasoning for a ban, so in short words......aboose. +1 #DemoteVector2014

-1 when you essentially keep a server alive on your own and work hard to make a server what it is you can have fun with your job. The people he bans deserve it. They ARE breaking the rules.does he need to be such a dick about it? Obviously no, but vector is probably one of the better admins so it doesn't really matter. And he won't ban someone until they break the rules. Also, how is him making fun of you in shoutbox admin abuse? Is liking forge an xG rule now? Bring your concerns about his conduct on the servers here, your not having thick enough skin to take somebody not liking you isn't a bannable offense, stop whining, sorry your feelings were hurt. So sad.

-1 when you essentially keep a server alive on your own and work hard to make a server what it is you can have fun with your job. The people he bans deserve it. They ARE breaking the rules.does he need to be such a beef n' fixin about it? Obviously no, but vector is probably one of the better admins so it doesn't really matter. And he won't ban someone until they break the rules. Also, how is him making fun of you in shoutbox admin abuse? Is liking forge an xG rule now? Bring your concerns about his conduct on the servers here, your not having thick enough skin to take somebody not liking you isn't a bannable offense, stop whining, sorry your feelings were hurt. So sad.
He doesn't keep the server alive on his own. Also liking forge isn't an xG rule (obviously), but the key is how you handle your views towards other people. Coming right out and telling someone to kill themselves because "no one likes them" is not mature and not acceptable.

Vector why do you use the word retarded anyways, i told you once to stop saying it and you told me to shut up, that how i now got offended by those words and that you've been using them since.

For the record I agree he's disrespectful as shit, and I have seen it go too far once or twice. But I have never seen him ban a non rule breaker, regardless of the listed reason for the ban these people were rule breakers. Vector does his job as an admin and he does it well. His conduct is questionable, so maybe tell him to work on it. He is one of the best admins we have and I have seen staff get off with warnings for worse. Warn him about his conduct if you will, removing one of the better admins from the clan for this thougj, that would be a bad call.

If you call disreaspecting people for who they are a job, what fucking world are you in? He makes fun of people is they look like a noob, if they play bad. It looks like to me xG is only for "good players". He thinks he owns the servers so he wants everthing his way. Guess what buddy thats not how it works

-1 when you essentially keep a server alive on your own and work hard to make a server what it is you can have fun with your job. The people he bans deserve it. They ARE breaking the rules.does he need to be such a beef n' fixin about it? Obviously no, but vector is probably one of the better admins so it doesn't really matter. And he won't ban someone until they break the rules. Also, how is him making fun of you in shoutbox admin abuse? Is liking forge an xG rule now? Bring your concerns about his conduct on the servers here, your not having thick enough skin to take somebody not liking you isn't a bannable offense, stop whining, sorry your feelings were hurt. So sad.

It's a member protest, not abuse report, hence mention of disrespect

"He thinks he owns the servers" I only ever see him on gaming history, so lel @plurals.

And "making fun of people for who they are?" You mean calling them autistic? Ya he does that, but anytime he suspects a person is actually autistic he tells the regulars to not be dicks. I've seen him use his powers as admin to protect actual autistic people, and annoying kids, and whoever is getting screwed over. If someone is being stupid he will call them out. But I can name multiple ACTUAL autistic people he has done everything in his power to make the server comfortable and accessible for. He is a great admin. You talk like you play on the server all the time. How much time do you have on it in game? I guarantee barely anything. Don't talk like you know the whole story when you clearly don't.