Forge

[xg:a] Vector

My playtime on the server is enough to see what vector is like. There is almost always one staff member on TGH so there is no reason for me to join anyway. Im not even sure why everyone who plays mainly on TGH acts like you have to be super active on TGH to have an opinion about vector. You can see what he posts in the forums and shoutbox and that is enough.

there is one staff member on because i RECOMMENDED THEM FOR ADMIN. the people who are staff now on gaming history were once regulars that i felt were dedicated enough to be moderator. these people include

Maymalays (lol)

Bonfire

Kitty

Salvador

Red'sRegards

Hachi

and so on.

You can ask any other member of xG and they will tell you there was a time where gaming history didn't have any moderators on. This was before you joined and before you got moderator. I'm not trying to take full credit but i helped get multiple regulars into xG:

Moosty

Kart

Bonfire

Kitty

Salvador

Kypari

Starfish

scrafty

SanMittanz

Chaos Dragon Heart

Hojang

Roaming

Boneman

Princess Dashie

and so forth. Also penguin, i'm not saying it's right or he said she said, i'm saying that why is it when i say it it's a problem yet when people who are constant offenders do it and are not punished? and Don't bring up the staff shit because staff are not above people. Also no one made a thread about this before. The closes thing that did was gorilla and that was resolved and even then it was from misunderstandings and problems. there was no vector was mean to me!!

This is like lets cry about bans then vector, but i will wait to see about this :brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::brb::pompous:

Who are you even?

there is one staff member on because i RECOMMENDED THEM FOR ADMIN. the people who are staff now on gaming history were once regulars that i felt were dedicated enough to be moderator. these people include

Maymalays (lol)

Bonfire

Kitty

Salvador

Red'sRegards

Hachi

and so on.

You can ask any other member of xG and they will tell you there was a time where gaming history didn't have any moderators on. This was before you joined and before you got moderator. I'm not trying to take full credit but i helped get multiple regulars into xG:

Moosty

Kart

Bonfire

Kitty

Salvador

Kypari

Starfish

scrafty

SanMittanz

Chaos Dragon Heart

Hojang

Roaming

Boneman

Princess Dashie

and so forth. Also penguin, i'm not saying it's right or he said she said, i'm saying that why is it when i say it it's a problem yet when people who are constant offenders do it and are not punished? and Don't bring up the staff steaming pantload because staff are not above people. Also no one made a thread about this before. The closes thing that did was gorilla and that was resolved and even then it was from misunderstandings and problems. there was no vector was mean to me!!

cough cough Muzzle

You may Recommend mods/admins, but its a 99.9% chance they aint gonna get promoed for a while. Such as new people.

.....kitty? bonfire? maymalays? they only joined recently and got moderator so i have no idea what you're talking about. and bonfire and may got admin lol? and another regular who just joined not to long ago might get mod tonight so there is also that so i have no idea what you're talking about. the people i recommend are people who i feel are ready. they don't have to join and then immediately get moderator.

Kitty god mod so fast because she has been playing here since 2014 started. back when she was 13 and could not join. and Bonefire, well idk how long hes been in xG but whatever.

Kitty god mod so fast because she has been playing here since 2014 started. back when she was 13 and could not join. and Bonefire, well idk how long hes been in xG but whatever.

longer than you