Forge

[xg:a] Vector

But most of his actions and behavior is caused by the people rule-breaking on the server.

From what was posted here already, he disrespects when "people deserve it". I'm pretty sure I already covered this, but there is no valid reason for disrespect ESPECIALLY as a staff member, an admin at that. Disrespect really is just an immature way to handle a situation

Once again, member protest =/= admin abuse thread

Why not ignore the word staff then. In very post that mentions him as staff, just leave it out and read the rest. What I'm seeing, is that he's a good guy. Only an ass when he needs to be

@Ponyboy you should. even if you hate him i know you know vector does his job.

He does, but thats the thing, I don't want to be "autistic and immature" for putting in my 2 cents

For the third time, there is NO valid reason to disrespect

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:

I just think that vector may need some time away, and only come on when he is TRULY needed, like when I used to flip my shit when somebody had a max's head and bill's clipping together

im pretty sure if an admin who plays daily with a person for months and has never been an issue wants to vouch for a warning or second chance, that should be enough to make it a warning. you guys made @BonfireCentipede an admin because he is respectful and active and what you want in an admin. if he doesnt think action should be taken that should be respected. ask the staff of that server if a member is a problem. if they say no then that should be the end of it.

What about that extreme abuse (Yes, I said it, "Abuse", stop complaining) that happened a while back. Nothing was done about it and he was let off. How come this isn't happening for Vector? Why wouldn't he be allowed a second chance?