Team Fortress 2

Staff Name:

TwoZeroFour

Staff's Steam ID:

Evidence:

[MEDIA=imgur]cP8Im0M[/MEDIA]

[MEDIA=imgur]Ey5dDfd[/MEDIA]

Further Information:

I got kicked by TwoZeroFour 2 times in a row, and the reason is i was saying stuff like "ahh, are you really that mad at me?". No breaking rules, No disrespect, Nothing wrong.

Although it is obvious the evidence is lacking, we shouldn't excuse the reasons wrote; it clearly wasn't appropriate nor necessary especially from a moderator we should be able to expect some maturity. This most likely wont lead to a demotion, a warning should be issued at the very least.

If you haven't realized, disrespecting people doesn't only apply to staff members, it also includes the general community.

I'd like to hear TwoFourZero's story before making a final judgement and if possible, provide further proof.

Egossi disrespects a lot more than any other member I've seen, so let's pull up the good ol' ranks database:

Here's some of his chat here, actions here, server chat here, and here's @TwoZeroFour's chat.

Too lazy to go through them right now, but I can understand if he was kicked for being a jackass, since he did mention he was punished for spamming.

Egossi disrespects a lot more than any other member I've seen, so let's pull up the good ol' ranks database:

Here's some of his chat here, actions here, server chat here, and here's @TwoZeroFour's chat.

Too lazy to go through them right now, but I can understand if he was kicked for being a jackass, since he did mention he was punished for spamming.

All them links to the front page of the chatlog, but yes; I can confirm that those two clearly dislikes each other; they argue just as much as each other. However, do keep in mind TwoZeroFour is a staff and he therefore carries more responsibility than Egossi and should be the "bigger man".

Anyway, here are some words from TwoZeroFour that prove my point. (Can be found on the chatlog Telos posted.)

"egossi Im actually self sufficient. I dont need to suck my parent's dicks to get money for unusuals in tf2"

"YO EGOSSI IM NOT EVEN PAYING ATTENTION, GET OFF MY DICK"

"GET OFF MY VAGINA EGOSSI\"

"egossi is just a douche"

Probably more than can be found, but fuck it; effort. Keep in mind, those are only from the chatlogs that excludes voice chat.

Egossi's called people faggots, autistic, fucking idiots, retards, dickheads clearly for the reason that they can't play TF2 very well, Now if TwoZeroFour's comments are supposed to be bad then Egossi clearly needs to be punished too.

I've heard Eggs talk down to people a lot and I've kind of grown to hate him. I know I've made fun of your accent when you say you will be chilled instead of killed. Anyway the things he has said to people is unacceptable

Perhaps punishment for egossi may be necessary but this thread is a abuse report, keep things relevant. Post a ban request or member protest if you feel egossi doesn't fit xg. Unless of course you're suggesting egossi provoked TwoZeroFour but it still doesn't justify the language used. As a moderator, you're suppose to be unbiased and neutral, clearly that isn't the case here.

You are supposed to remain Neutral and unbiased unless the Twelve Year Old person starts breaking rules.

Nonetheless, from what the situation seems to be is that Eggosi started insulting people and TwoZeroFour had "warned" him. It seems that those warnings were more indirect than he intended it to be. If you want to warn them to lay off the subject, tell them the way its supposed to be said. (i.e. "All right. Can we let this topic go? Let's just play the game.") Should we strip him of his powers for this? No. Why? There is not enough visual/audio evidence to back a demotion and should be let off with a warning. I wish I could say what punishment should be brought upon Eggosi but this is not a thread regarding him losing member or being banned. :coffee:

-1 for demotion due to insufficient amount of evidence.

I know you're here, i just dont give a fuck - TwoZeroFour

and now, this is my REAL problem with this guy, he doesn't give a fuck about anything.

You are all talking about disrespect, do you all accually beleive that this guy has ANY respect for me?

I mean, come on. He treats me like a retarded animal, I'm not joking.