Team Fortress 2

In-Game Name:

Egossi

Offender's Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:48597707, STEAM_0:0:56453205 and likely STEAM_0:1:92891900

Rules Broken:

Evading ban

Evidence:

Guy keeps evading his ban with new accounts... I am 90% certain he's currently on the server with a 3rd account after I banned his second one, Nyuu, today as instructed by higher ups.

I am requesting that someone with access ban him via IP for the duration of his ban and to increase his ban length due to repeated evasion.

@Nomulous @kbraszzz @Hidingmaster @Bleed @Bleed @Bleed

I didnt ban him yet. @Dethman called me and said that egossi created a new account again. I know egossi likes snoop dog, and someone with the name "snoop dogg" joined. But snoop dogg didnt use his mic and he also said that he is not egossi, that means I have no proof. And that means that I cannot ban him.

@BelloWaldi says he banned him a third time.

I don't think he banned him yet cause he's playing smart and not using his mic this time or listing anything in his profile... but i'm pretty sure it's him and I bet if I banned him for 5 minutes that little Turkey flag will be next to his name :P

But other than that I cant prove the 3rd one is him yet...

I need pure proof of multi accounting. My mini-investigation via IP, I cannot IP ban as both accounts have separate IPs as shown. (Full IP has been edited, only showing the similar sections)

Egossi: [MEDIA=imgur]rntZmMQ[/MEDIA]

Nyuu: [MEDIA=imgur]x78KDAF[/MEDIA]

Due to this, an IP ban cannot be added, nor can there be a direct link between these two accounts. Henceforth, I cannot provide any actions against any of the both accounts (or supposedly third) without direct proof of admittance that they are all one person's account.

I need pure proof of multi accounting. My mini-investigation via IP, I cannot IP ban as both accounts have separate IPs as shown. (Full IP has been edited, only showing the similar sections)

Egossi: [MEDIA=imgur]rntZmMQ[/MEDIA]

Nyuu: [MEDIA=imgur]x78KDAF[/MEDIA]

Due to this, an IP ban cannot be added, nor can there be a direct link between these two accounts. Henceforth, I cannot provide any actions against any of the both accounts (or supposedly third) without direct proof of admittance that they are all one person's account.

well great.... I know those two are both him, I heard him talking, along with everyone else who heard.... plus one of the previous names on Nyuu was "Nyuu (A.K.A. Egossi)