SoloMofo

Fucking Hackers

man some fags hacked me and my friends computers and they stole my money and bought csgo itmes so now im all the way fucking poor and their in a clan called right sector clan look it up and DONT ADD ANY OF THEM i locked my accont and imma be shutting off my computer for like a week so they cant hack me any more and then get banned and i tried contacting steam but they gave me some bull shit i would like every one to help me and report them so that some light can be put on this plz plz plz i want my fucking 50 dollors back

American currency is dollars not dollos sorry can't help

i came for help on banning hackers not on how to spell dollors and even if i didnt know it tells me words that are spelled wrong by underlining them red so plz if u cant help u cant help no extra comments needed i dont need drama

@SoloMofo change your password and your email and dont save your credit card or use paypal where you have to save your password. Never leave anything saved and don't give you email and password to randoms.

@SoloMofo change your password and your email and dont save your credit card or use paypal where you have to save your password. Never leave anything saved and don't give you email and password to randoms.

i already changed my password to all my important stuff and i use steam cards just in case i got hacked (like now) and i dont would never give my password to any one